a few final questions... help please

Some1

Reaction score
well, after reading a lot here, I've decided to buy:

1- Rogaine Extra Strength
2- Propecia
3- Nizoral

I'll buy first 2 from this site, but I'm not sure where and which nizoral to buy. I checked CVS website, and they are selling Nizoral 1% without prescription, but 2% is sold with prescription. which one do you guys recommend?

(and is this the right one?)

029635.jpg

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yep thats the right one, and i suggest buying 1% as some people say 2% is not really good

Axon

Reaction score
I loved 2%, but it's such a pain in the *** to find.

Just use the 1%.

Some1

Reaction score
thanks ppl...

one more thing:

I know that most ppl use nizoral every 3 days. What about between these tiimes? Can I use any regular shampoo, or am I not supposed to use anything else?

coffee

Reaction score
Wezz said:
yep thats the right one, and i suggest buying 1% as some people say 2% is not really good

I must have have missed something somewhere. why is 2% not as good as 1%?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Some1 said:
thanks ppl...

one more thing:

I know that most ppl use nizoral every 3 days. What about between these tiimes? Can I use any regular shampoo, or am I not supposed to use anything else?

yup just use your regular shampoo on the other days.

BHD

umab

Established Member
Reaction score
I use nizoral 2% every other day without problems. On non nizoral days I take Head And Shouldders shampoo which is great too.

I am happy that I live in Czech Republic where you can buy 100ml bottle of Nizoral 2% without prescription in every drugstore for about 250,-CZK which is about 8,- USD.

Led