A 'Cure'?

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Lord_Justin13

Man, ask misterE more about food and supplements, he's the guy, I believe he will help you a lot :woot:

ezmbh

Reaction score
Lord_Justin13 said:
Update time....

So, I've come to find out something rather disappointing about 'Revivogen'.
A few days ago while continuing my usual routine, I came to find my scalp was looking darker and darker...., when I went outside I looked at my reflection in the mirror of my car while the sun beamed upon my scalp, and that's when I saw the revivogen was STAINING my scalp an orangeish color, I don't even know...
I'm still using it, but now I rinse with the ACV 30 mins after applying.

As far as the Tricomin goes, I use sparingly as well, since the next day my hair is EXTREMELY dry, and my hair is already dry as is...

I did however start going on long walks, trying to pump blood into my head, and sweat too, in preparation for running, lungs still feel some pain since I haven't been active for a year.

Also, went shopping last night, got a bunch of green apples, root vegetables, aloe vera drink, and palm oil, hoping some good eats after running will help.

as far as revivogen and tricomin goes, I don't know what to think, I'm starting to wonder if it's helping me or making matters worse, input is always welcome, thanks

Bump

I'm curious how this ended? did you continue to use Revi? did you experience growth?

Thanks

ezmbh

Reaction score
Natwraggie said:
Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle are crap for hairloss...

Based on numerous things I read, these actually should be very good for stopping hair loss. Are you speaking from personal experience?

NoMedsForMe

Reaction score
Hello All,

Im very interesting in following this post since everybody seems so Finasteride focussed instead of 'green' ways.

Since I have had bad experiences with both Fina and Duta, I am searching for more 'natural' ways to stop the loss.

Can someone explain to me the effects of Pumpkin seed oil, and Psoralea seeds . I am not aware of the effects of these ingredients.

Also I have a question about the Aloe Vera Gel. Where do you buy it, what does it look like substance-wise, and does it have more ingredients than just aloe vera?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

G

NoMedsForMe said:
Hello All,

Im very interesting in following this post since everybody seems so Finasteride focussed instead of 'green' ways.

Since I have had bad experiences with both Fina and Duta, I am searching for more 'natural' ways to stop the loss.

Can someone explain to me the effects of Pumpkin seed oil, and Psoralea seeds . I am not aware of the effects of these ingredients.

Also I have a question about the Aloe Vera Gel. Where do you buy it, what does it look like substance-wise, and does it have more ingredients than just aloe vera?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Search Google Shopping for "lilly of the desert" this is very pure Aloe Vera gel. I buy the drink/juice to save money. Substance when chilled is a thick, clear liquid and has a lovely cooling effect on the scalp. It dries within 40 minutes and doesn't leave any trace... it's great