Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and its not 5 years away w00t w00t :woot:
[youtube:1372i3wh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Yf5lAhYkw[/youtube:1372i3wh]

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
this video again..sigh. hope yer not serious cuz this as always is hilarious.

CCS

Reaction score
If your hair is really thin, my advice is to get a piece.

If it is too thick and would lift the bond as soon as it grows, but still looks thin, then I advise Dermmatch.

If the big three and topical green tea/egcg do not regrow enough in a year or so, and you want to lower your hair line, then consider BHT with Dr Umar or Dr Avrind Poswell. I would not let them thin your sides or put a scar back there if you can avoid it. Start with the arm pit hair, but with a very good doctor. It can be done well, but is a very new technique.

And dye your eyegrows darker.

If your hair is a very light blond, shave it. No one will see the roots, so you will look good.

G

I've been doing this for 3 and a half months now, I see no regrowth but hair appears thicker and has changed texture. Shedding is also way down and has been for 2 months now.

Read the Youtube comments... I'm not the only one.

G

PropeciaJunkie said:
LOL! :woot:

You should give it a try, rub your fingernails together but you may want to put Propecia tablets in between the two nails you're rubbing :whistle:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
goten574 said:
PropeciaJunkie said:

You should give it a try, rub your fingernails together but you may want to put Propecia tablets in between the two nails you're rubbing :whistle:

Well that would probably be the only way it would work IMO. I'm just sayin...

Seriously though, if it works for you, then great. Different treatments do work differently for everyone. I was only laughing at some of the things that were said in this thread.

P.S. That Balayam guy has spammed this forum in the past as well.

G

PropeciaJunkie said:
goten574 said:
PropeciaJunkie said:

Well that would probably be the only way it would work IMO. I'm just sayin...

Seriously though, if it works for you, then great. Different treatments do work differently for everyone. I was only laughing at some of the things that were said in this thread.

P.S. That Balayam guy has spammed this forum in the past as well.

Whether it works or not no one can say for sure, only time will tell. I could be wrong and what I am noticing could be an illusion or short lived. What I don't appreciate is how people can dismiss it just like that. This method is written in a reflexology book by Mildred Carter called Hand Reflexology - Key to perfect Health - revised & expanded. Pg 119 - How to stop hair loss w/Reflexology. It has also been reported to work by various females on hair forums I have read and at least 2 other males on a yoga forum. Now the Youtube man has said it has worked for him and several other people on the Youtube comments page said it is working for them too but they are only 4-5 months in.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Goten574,

Hey I really hope it does work. Please keep us posted on your progress. I am a firm believer that attacking male pattern baldness from all angles is the best way.

Good Luck!

G

PropeciaJunkie said:
Goten574,

Hey I really hope it does work. Please keep us posted on your progress. I am a firm believer that attacking male pattern baldness from all angles is the best way.

Good Luck!

I am trying other things to but yes, if I and other Youtube members are seeing further positive results, I will keep you all posted.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
dude...it's fucked up to title a thread like this and fill it with some bullshit. It's wrong to get people's hopes up even for a second like that. If it were funnier it would at least be somewhat worth it, but it wasn't that great.