A Cure For Gayness Genes Linked To Homosexuality Discovered By Scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever heard about someone complain about being gay?!
I've been seeing lots of cueball baldies holding hands in a gay way lately. Are they coping?

I think it's all psychological, depends on psychological development.

*Sniffs glue

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, now let's find a cure for "straightness" genes linked to heterosexuality.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, now let's find a cure for "straightness" genes linked to heterosexuality.

Not being obtuse, but how does that make any sense? Scientists aren't saying that you should do anything per say, it's just that theyve found out how to identify the genetic code for homosexuality.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think "80%"ish of our behaviours are based purely on genetics. It's kinda problematic cause we have the illusion of being in control when in fact the majority of time we don't control sh*t. We just undergo.
Just my opinion.
One mother f*****g hundred percert agree!!!!
And the things that arent controlled by genetics, the 20% remaining, can be controlled by instincts too.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The title of this article seems to be provacative and inapropriate from a scientific stance. It's a well-known fact that homosexuality is not a disease, hence it can't be cured. I didn't read the full article, cause it's available only for premium subscribers, but I suspect this text was actually written by a scientifically Illiterate and agenda-driven author, therefore it deserves little to no attention.

Last edited:

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The title of this article seems to be provacative and inapropriate from a scientific stance. It's a well-known fact that homosexuality is not a disease, hence it can be cured. I didn't read the full article, cause it's available only for premium subscribers, but I suspect this text was actually written by a scientifically Illiterate and agenda-driven author, therefore it deserves little to no attention.

I don't have any inttentions to insult or trigger anyone here, and I don't have anything against homosexuals, I just found this article and I posted it here, I'm just wondering why they are doing that type of a research while homosexuals are happy with thier lifes and that what they want.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The article didn't state that homosexuality is a disease, unless i didn't read it well.
It stated that homosexuality has its own genetical code.
Oh, indeed. I thought the title of this thread was copied from that article. I was inattentive.

Alexis Dumont

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a waste of time and resource. It is widely known that being a homosexual is not a disease. I mean, I prefer apples over strawberries, does that mean I have a disease that needs a cure? Is it is genes thing?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ya that's a poor choice of title for someone claiming to be interested in scientific research, studies, and technologies. But the article does undermine the right wing wacko theory that says homosexuality is a choice. Apparently it's not.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a waste of time and resource. It is widely known that being a homosexual is not a disease. I mean, I prefer apples over strawberries, does that mean I have a disease that needs a cure? Is it is genes thing?

f*** yes it does, wtf is wrong with you, strawberries are delicious apples "good" at best more usually "meh." Seriously we need to lock your Johnny Appleseed *** in a concentration camp and shove fresh, organic strawberries down your degenerate gullet until you come to your senses. Sickening, a disgrace before God.

Alexis Dumont

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** yes it does, wtf is wrong with you, strawberries are delicious apples "good" at best more usually "meh." Seriously we need to lock your Johnny Appleseed *** in a concentration camp and shove fresh, organic strawberries down your degenerate gullet until you come to your senses. Sickening, a disgrace before God.

lol. I literally laughed for 10 minutes.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you tried a cold Honeycrisp Apple?

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Usually I complain about postings in the wrong thread, but this is just on the wrong forum. :eek:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried a cold Honeycrisp Apple?

Damn. Those are the best! Now regarding the research. It may give us understanding into other behaviors that are distinct in some individuals such as addiction, perhaps even compassion. But mainly, I would like to know why I like pussy so much.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
> Baldness is groce and a disaese hurr durr
> Homosexuality is genetic and we should celebrate it

The state of science.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The title of this article seems to be provacative and inapropriate from a scientific stance. It's a well-known fact that homosexuality is not a disease, hence it can be cured. I didn't read the full article, cause it's available only for premium subscribers, but I suspect this text was actually written by a scientifically Illiterate and agenda-driven author, therefore it deserves little to no attention.

Doesnt fit the main stream thinking hence media is not going to pick up on it. The world is anyways going to be overpopulated as long there is no mass dying by war, environmental catastrophes... So it is not really something to 'fix'.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.