A cure for being short arrived before the cure for baldness

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
true, however there are plenty of tall guys with good hairlines and faces. But yeah height is not the issue unless you are below 5'5 or something like that. If you have the face it all works out.
Yeah there are many factors and variables that come into play

You can be tall, good hairline and face and the girl will still swipe left because you're just not her type, or because your pictures rubbed her off the wrong way. :)

Or you can be all of that and have a match, but then you say the wrong thing, or the conversation goes bad, and then it's on to the next.

Also some locations are more superficial/focused on male looks than others.

stressftw

Established Member
Reaction score
100k USD to break your legs, destroy your proportions, having a a good chance to develop life-long complications, a small chance to be crippled, and a very small chance to die from a fat embolism.
Around 2 years of recovery doing physiotherapy
Around 3 months unable to walk
for around 5-8cm

This is not a cure for being short bro.

You see, standards are so fucked up, that men are literally willing to go all through this, PAYING AROUND 100k and losing its athlete capability forever(in the best case scenario) just to feel less miserable about a trait that cant even be considered a flaw genetically speaking.

Being emotionally and psychologically ripped by society to be financially and phyisically ripped by greedy doctors

What a overwhelmingly sad scenario. Thats fcking brutal. Deeply depressive just to think about.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i never believed that height matters that much, as long as you are not a midget...
actually the tall dudes (over 190cm) i see dont have the most attractive women anyway... seems more like women who demand giants got some issues themselves...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women won’t “date” until their access to Chad runs out. The millennials are simply recording the slide into insignificance, whereas previous generations had some self-respect

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
100k USD to break your legs, destroy your proportions, having a a good chance to develop life-long complications, a small chance to be crippled, and a very small chance to die from a fat embolism.
Around 2 years of recovery doing physiotherapy
Around 3 months unable to walk
for around 5-8cm

This is not a cure for being short bro.

You see, standards are so fucked up, that men are literally willing to go all through this, PAYING AROUND 100k and losing its athlete capability forever(in the best case scenario) just to feel less miserable about a trait that cant even be considered a flaw genetically speaking.

Being emotionally and psychologically ripped by society to be financially and phyisically ripped by greedy doctors

What a overwhelmingly sad scenario. Thats fcking brutal. Deeply depressive just to think about.
Not a flaw? Jfl
Being short is literally the OG flaw. The flaw of all flaws. Height = dominance