A couple of quick questions, Monoxidil and L-Argenine

johnboy

Reaction score
Whats up guys, its me, I have currently been posting more quite a bit. I hope some of you enjoy my posts. I have been using Dr. Lee's 5% for about 2 months now. Since my hair has been short I have been using the sprayer for application. I'm talking maybe a half an inch or even 3 quarters of an inch, but anyway the question is do you think I should be using the dropper, or is the sprayer ok for now. Also I think I over use with the sprayer. Its just so damn easy to go hog wild with that thing. What do you think?

Second question, Has anyone tried L-Argenine, Im not sure if I spelled it right. Any info or experience with it. Anything and every thing, information wise, would be appreciated.

johnboy

Reaction score
You know what they say, "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say any thing at all. Personal experiences! keyword being PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
johnboy said:
You know what they say, "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say any thing at all. Personal experiences! keyword being PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

appologies no intention to upset you!

I even splet L-Arginine wrong!!!!!!! :oops:

oh well!

you did not use the phrase "PERSONAL EXPERIENCES" in your post!!

what you did say was: "Anything and every thing, information wise, would be appreciated"

Whats up guys, its me, I have currently been posting more quite a bit. I hope some of you enjoy my posts. I have been using Dr. Lee's 5% for about 2 months now. Since my hair has been short I have been using the sprayer for application. I'm talking maybe a half an inch or even 3 quarters of an inch, but anyway the question is do you think I should be using the dropper, or is the sprayer ok for now. Also I think I over use with the sprayer. Its just so damn easy to go hog wild with that thing. What do you think?

Second question, Has anyone tried L-Argenine, Im not sure if I spelled it right. Any info or experience with it. Anything and every thing, information wise, would be appreciated.

Still do a search, there are plenty of "PERSONAL EXPERIENCES" in the archives.

Good Luck Johnboy

you f*****g well need it with an attitude like that

johnboy

Reaction score
Ha, Ha,. I noticed that I didn't say PERSONALLY after my reply, damn. Caught, "I'm Not a crook"
Nixon