A Couple Of Questions Regarding Fue And Tattoos

Marcos94

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all I'm new to this forum and if I'm making any mistake I would be very thankful if you point out any errors.

Hello, let me introduce myself, I'm Marcos, I'm currently 24 years old and I'm balding since 2013! I haven't tried much since my wallet isn't the most thicker as well... But now I'm making plans to remedy this problem for once and for all.

Well, the thing is I want to accomplish the fuller aspect possible so I'm going to combine FUE with micropigmentation.

1 . What methods not mentioned in my post could I added to get the best results?

2 . As I'm planning to use body hair for my FUE. What kind of scars does FUE left? Pigmentation, visible, palpable, little craters? I don't want to end looking like the moon or something..

3 . Does micropigmentation affect in some way the follicle extraction or could lead to foliculitis or some hair folicleinfections?

I would love to hear your experiences with similar cases, thank you for reading!

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2. From all the posts I have seen, FUE scars should be minimal if the surgeon is decent. Body hair has a different texture; my understanding is facial hair is the most widely used due to their similarity to hair on your scalp, but they're much coarser, so it takes some good work to make it look natural as well as having decent survival rates on your scalp. No doubt they cost more than using your scalp donor hair.
What part of body hair are they proposing ? Did they say they expect the body hair to continue growing in length? You chest/armpit/chest hair stop growing at a length so they probably shouldn't be used?

Marcos94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using mostly my beard and public hair? I have lots of hair in general (except my head) but I know that it's limited in terms of length

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that what the surgeon recommended?
I had my facial hair grown for 2 weeks before heading for my procedure with the same idea. During the procedure, it was decided that it was not a good idea, as all my beard hair were single strands which were only good for the hairline, and the hairline was already packed such that anymore would have risked their survival. I have not seen any actual photos of pubic hair transplanted on scalp, but I personally wouldn't do it due to the limited length and difference in texture which probably wouldn't look natural.