A Cautionary Note On Potential Dangers Of Various Topicals

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to fighting hair loss, but I've noticed what seems to me like a fairly lax attitude towards potential negative effects of various therapies and speculative use of various topicals with seemingly not much care about potential dangers, so I thought I'd refer you guys to what I think is an important section in a paper I was reading that spells out some potential dangers of topicals, in particular herbal topicals in this case. I think it really gives an impression of how dangerous it is to apply something that has not been studied thoroughly.

Have a look at the "Adverse effects of herbal therapy" section.

I think maybe people are sometimes so desperate to get their hair back that they'll just try anything and not bother being cautious and I think you gotta remain disciplined and responsible and really do your research before you take anything.

Anyway, pardon the preaching, it might also be that I'm overcautious

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be just stupid, but i have to buy this? Can you enlighten us with examples? Peppermint and Rosemary Oil is very popular substitution for minoxidil, anything related to that in the study?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be just stupid, but i have to buy this? Can you enlighten us with examples? Peppermint and Rosemary Oil is very popular substitution for minoxidil, anything related to that in the study?

Oh, sorry. I was probably at the uni library when I accessed it and that's why it worked. Didn't realize it was behind a paywall.

I fixed the link, should be free to access now. Let me know if you still don't see the whole thing.

No, nothing on peppermint and rosemary oil.

JohnRambo56789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I was probably at the uni library when I accessed it and that's why it worked. Didn't realize it was behind a paywall.

I fixed the link, should be free to access now. Let me know if you still don't see the whole thing.

No, nothing on peppermint and rosemary oil.

Still nothing, it is asking for 34 euros... Can you download the file and reupload it here ? or upload it on a different server and post the link...

Would be immensely grateful to you.