a cashier with crown thinning just called me "bald"

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
a cashier with crown thinning just called me "bald"

wat the ****.

im diffusing but im not bald -_-

- - - Updated - - -

i felt numb for the first 5 minutes than what he said hit me like goddamn brick wall and i just ended up crying in front of my two friends

ahhhhh god is such a loving figure

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How old are you Z?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
19. agressive diffuse thinning since 17

its ok in low lighting from front since ive been on rogaine but its bad in store lighting

im gonna get on propecia too, that shud help

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Aah yes. I remember being in denial that I was bald, that it was just the light.

My advice to you would be to accept that you are bald ASAP. For you, baldness is not an indication of being an old decrepit like many people who start going bald in their 30s. Use it.

How is your head shape for the shaven look?

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
How exactly did this come up in the conversation? I can't even imagine...

"Would you like paper or plastic baldie?"

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah, unless you actually know the cashier I can't see him bringing it up.

Plus you have to be pretty damn bald for someone to actually say you are bald. Maybe he is just insecure about his own thinning hair?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^^^I agree with leadfarmer. He may just be noticing it in other people. Did you tell him he was balding?

How exactly did this come up in the conversation? I can't even imagine...

"Would you like paper or plastic baldie?"

LOL. Rogaine is on sale baldie. Would you like to try some today?

slipy

Reaction score
you should've threatened him with going to the manager and having him fired if he wouldn't apologize imediately. even in the ghetto i live in cashiers aren't allowed to casually insult customers.

perhaps you were staring at his crown and he noticed?

but you didn't clarify what exactly did he say?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Aah yes. I remember being in denial that I was bald, that it was just the light.

My advice to you would be to accept that you are bald ASAP. For you, baldness is not an indication of being an old decrepit like many people who start going bald in their 30s. Use it.

How is your head shape for the shaven look?

no. even my a**h** friends told me that im not bald

URL]

im basically like that

STFU with the "acceptance" speech. ive tried my best to "accept" it and i just cant.

i simply can't. if propecia doesnt give enough regrowth than its back to concealers or just get a hair system and move somewhere off the wall.

worst to worst i will just live life as an addict or alcoholic

- - - Updated - - -

you should've threatened him with going to the manager and having him fired if he wouldn't apologize imediately. even in the ghetto i live in cashiers aren't allowed to casually insult customers.

perhaps you were staring at his crown and he noticed?

but you didn't clarify what exactly did he say?

i was buying cigarettes and he asked me how old i was and i said 19

he said "how are you 19 when you are bald"

i just said i started losing hair early but this guy i used to know at my high school and was a major assshole.

- - - Updated - - -

he has pretty extensive crown loss and he is only a year older than me. he showed me his hair loss and said "i'm losing hair too" and he said he was just gonna do the mr. clean thing and tried rogaine but said "it didn't work" and didnt know about propecia

slipy

Reaction score
well then he was clearly taking the piss

seeing that he knew you from your high school and what the **** would he have to ask your age for while you were bying cigaretes if you looked old to him?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
well then he was clearly taking the piss

seeing that he knew you from your high school and what the **** would he have to ask your age for while you were bying cigaretes if you looked old to him?

just goes to show what his personality is like

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/gallery/7ENro

just about to upload images of my hair, wow

strong coincidence. who here said girls dont care about hair? (look at all the girls practicaly nutting)

- - - Updated - - -

captain forehead is now red

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/znRJc

here are pics

yea its pretty bad but if i still see lots of miniaturized hairs i can hopefully thicken up with propecia. add in i can still use concealer and i think i can do ok for now

slipy

Reaction score
hey man, you kind of did the face covering thingy wrong.

you missed couple of pics.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
hey man, you kind of did the face covering thingy wrong.

you missed couple of pics.
internet sucks ****ing dick

its so ****ing slow that i gave up after it took 10 minutes to do one picture

im so lucky to be living in poverty :D

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes your hair is thin and diffusing on top but you are far from bald, with the right treatments I believe you could get some excellent results since you still have hair all over.

I'm not sure if 19 is too young to start finasteride but it would probably be your best bet for your hair. If you do decide to start using it then take it slowly and increase the dosage frequency step by step if you aren't experiencing any problems. I'd say after a year on finasteride and nizoral you'd have a very good chance of noticeably thickening up your hair.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think Z can pull off the shaved look well. He will have to gym up though.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/znRJc

here are pics

yea its pretty bad but if i still see lots of miniaturized hairs i can hopefully thicken up with propecia. add in i can still use concealer and i think i can do ok for now

I looked at the whole album...thats not bad at all and since you're young you should experience great results from finasteride.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this feels like a deja vu of what everyone was telling me when I first joined like 6 yrs ago. "You're young and you still have hair all over, it's just miniaturized. finasteride will give great results", etc. Hope you have better luck with that stuff, Zeroman, I really do!

Chuck Norwood

Reaction score
Usally in these types of situations I yell at the top of my lungs " SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" :firing:

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Damn this feels like a deja vu of what everyone was telling me when I first joined like 6 yrs ago. "You're young and you still have hair all over, it's just miniaturized. finasteride will give great results", etc. Hope you have better luck with that stuff, Zeroman, I really do!
yea hopefully thanks for the sentiment man.

man tbh i know this depressed you as much as it does me, ever thought about a second shot?

let me think, if you say you have erectyile problems already then maybe getting on it again doesn't really matter?

just throwing that out there

- - - Updated - - -

For how long?
at least 2 years

i know i will have limited time with treatments

im thinking of an end plan, perhaps i could get a body hair transplant or maybe transplant a very strong frontal region + hair system in the back

sorry but i just CANNOT deal with the thought of being bald