A Better Pro Bald Site For My Bald Brothers

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
http://baldattraction.com/

For the people on here that make fun of bald men. You ARE bald men. Many of you are on treatments and might have convinced yourselves that your hair loss is not noticeable.

I ALWAYS NOTICE HAIR LOSS. And to me it's more pathetic watching someone trying to cover it up and hold on to it.

But go ahead. Crack bald jokes. Make fun of bald guys. But to me you are bald. And will be bald. So you're just making fun and hurting yourselves.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
The King of Cope

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been on finasteride and minoxidil for a few months (meds you were too much of a pussy to stick with), and I'm already seeing regrowth; my left temple is filling in, right is not too far behind and the shed is slowing. With a transplant, I'll be back at NW0 while your salty, bald *** will be over there coping as usual.

What will you say then?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://baldattraction.com/

For the people on here that make fun of bald men. You ARE bald men. Many of you are on treatments and might have convinced yourselves that your hair loss is not noticeable.

I ALWAYS NOTICE HAIR LOSS. And to me it's more pathetic watching someone trying to cover it up and hold on to it.

But go ahead. Crack bald jokes. Make fun of bald guys. But to me you are bald. And will be bald. So you're just making fun and hurting yourselves.

I tell you what - I would rather have a horribly diffused thin buzzed head of hair framing my face then nothing. I saw a young guy at the liquor store with diffused thinning like mine, buzzed down to a two and he looked a million times better than he would have bald. fact.

No one actually "makes fun" of bald men on here. We are all deeply sympathetic to those suffering. People that post pics of celebrities and such going bald, or shaved bald are just realistic. They do look much better with hair.

I would rather have this harsh reality than a delusion. It hurts now, but will actually make life better in the long run.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
So what if it's noticable?

Going by your logic, NW3's like Chistopher Nolan should shave slick bald and look like sh*t just because it's obvious that they're balding.

This is some next level coping.

Some hair is always better than no hair.

Good is good as David would say. Not everyone suits the ex-convict orange meathead look.
Some hair is better than no hair is a false statement repeatedly used by you. Orange convict look? Many normal guys have this look. Even Gandhi had a shaved head. It's only an orange convict look if you mean mug everyone and have knuckle tattoos. And Hollywood in general has it wrong. Always making bald guys the villain. When in reality you gave Charles Manson, Timothy mcveigh, Ted kasinski, Adolph hitler, etc all have mops of hair on their head. Just buzz it short get in shape and stay positive my Belgian brother.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
I've only been on finasteride and minoxidil for a few months (meds you were too much of a pussy to stick with), and I'm already seeing regrowth; my left temple is filling in, right is not too far behind and the shed is slowing. With a transplant, I'll be back at NW0 while your salty, bald *** will be over there coping as usual.

What will you say then?
I was in the meds for over 10 years in total. And I'm not a salty bald ***. I'm trying to talk sense into people on the fence that going bald is an option for them. Good luck with the battle.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol this guy is so full of sh*t I'm not sure if he's trolling.

His two most recent threads in summer 2016, this one and "Why you should just let it go. Just go bald" , encouraging people not to use treatment, where he said:
"save money"
"no worries about side effects or long term concerns"
"Just buzz it short get in shape"

But what's this? Back in summer 2015 another thread by Yoshi. "Evidence is pointing finasteride is safe" where he said:
"Take this drug young men! You will be glad you did."
"I plan to stick around on the forum more or less to promote the drug that helped me get through my college years and young adult life."
"Guys, please don't worry about side effects while taking finasteride."

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

His two most recent threads in summer 2016, this one and "Why you should just let it go. Just go bald" , encouraging people not to use treatment, where he said:

But what's this? Back in summer 2015 another thread by Yoshi. "Evidence is pointing finasteride is safe" where he said:

idk about trolling... we all know Androgenetic Alopecia has the very common side effect of making you bipolar. I mean, I talk mad sh*t about finasteride while devising ways to inject it into my scalp. :/

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, go shave that NW7 chrome dome of yours. Leave the rest of us to regrow or maintain what we have left. thanks

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some hair is better than no hair is a false statement repeatedly used by you. Orange convict look? Many normal guys have this look. Even Gandhi had a shaved head. It's only an orange convict look if you mean mug everyone and have knuckle tattoos. And Hollywood in general has it wrong. Always making bald guys the villain. When in reality you gave Charles Manson, Timothy mcveigh, Ted kasinski, Adolph hitler, etc all have mops of hair on their head. Just buzz it short get in shape and stay positive my Belgian brother.

Well, because of course everyone wants to look like a 20th century pacifist famous for voluntarily starving himself as a sign of protest.

Hollywood is always making the bald guy the villain. Yeah, that's why The Rock, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis etc. are almost always the good guys.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
if only I have bones of statham...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you go bald it's totally okay! You can just sell meth, like Walter White - people love that guy even though he's bald!

Meanwhile, IRL

bryan_cranston_a_p.jpg

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What will you say then?

I would say good luck getting your dick up and have fun with the itchy nips while some bald guy is giving your girlfriend the ride you never could :D

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say good luck getting your dick up and have fun with the itchy nips while some bald guy is giving your girlfriend the ride you never could :D

Dick works just fine and nipples remain at ease. They'll likely remain in this state in the future as well -- just like they do for the overwhelming majority of men who take these meds.

but yeah, I'm sure you George Costanza lookin' motherfuckers are slayin' all the ***, stealin' all the women from the limp-dicked fullheads, and makin' all the b****s wet upon your entrance.

Please, they'll be reaching for their sunglasses to shield their eyes from the glare and dry up like the gummy bear I dropped under the driver's seat and forgot about six months ago. Cope harder.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score

There's a love hate relationship here. On one hand finasteride seems like a good idea... But on the other hand it seems like a very bad idea.

I'm saying now I don't recommend it.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dick works just fine and nipples remain at ease. They'll likely remain in this state in the future as well -- just like they do for the overwhelming majority of men who take these meds.

but yeah, I'm sure you George Costanza lookin' motherfuckers are slayin' all the ***, stealin' all the women from the limp-dicked fullheads, and makin' all the b****s wet upon your entrance.

Please, they'll be reaching for their sunglasses to shield their eyes from the glare and dry up like the gummy bear I dropped under the driver's seat and forgot about six months ago. Cope harder.

Do i look bothered homie :p

Attachments

• 20160909_172430.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh god I'm f*****g dead!