a bald dude i distantly know got recently engaged

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A5zZ72z.jpg

child is on the way too. he was like that for several years now, even before they meet

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
«He has 2 hair strands left that keep him at NW6.999999 instead of NW7 if he was NW7 he would be frendzond!!!1!!!1!1!!»
@It_is_over_for_nw7 thinks this seriously. He not only is NW6, but he has a naturally big forehead and a small face, another very bad quality.
People might say he is very tall so that "saves" him, but I don't think so, nothing saves him.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@It_is_over_for_nw7 thinks this seriously. He not only is NW6, but he has a naturally big forehead and a small face, another very bad quality.
People might say he is very tall so that "saves" him, but I don't think so, nothing saves him.
The dude isn't even norwood 5a he is like 4a. If he had any self respect he would get a hair transplant now. Also he is a white man marrying a black woman. Dating statistics show that black women are at the BOTTOM TIER of the dating pool due to obesity rates, poverty, std rates, and the fact that their kid will have dark skin and be at a severe disadvantage. Just like a bald man's kids will go bald young and have a severe disadvantage. Being a black woman is like the male version of being bald.

But in the end, she has a vagina and some Tyrone is going to split her in half when her husband isn't around. Women by nature are w****s and I guarantee you she is going to cuck him into another dimension. The child probably isn't his but he won't ever know unless he gets a paternity test.

She is ascending with giga tyrone on the side
Just lol if you think she is fine only f*****g him the reat of her life
Bingo.

INT

Reaction score
The dude isn't even norwood 5a he is like 4a. If he had any self respect he would get a hair transplant now. Also he is a white man marrying a black woman. Dating statistics show that black women are at the BOTTOM TIER of the dating pool due to obesity rates, poverty, std rates, and the fact that their kid will have dark skin and be at a severe disadvantage. Just like a bald man's kids will go bald young and have a severe disadvantage. Being a black woman is like the male version of being bald.

But in the end, she has a vagina and some Tyrone is going to split her in half when her husband isn't around. Women by nature are w****s and I guarantee you she is going to cuck him into another dimension. The child probably isn't his but he won't ever know unless he gets a paternity test.

Bingo.

Get help

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bingo.
She is ascending with giga tyrone on the side
Just lol if you think she is fine only f*****g him the reat of her life

this is exactly how "coping" looks like

Last edited: