A 100 Usd Hair System, What Do Uou Think?

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Minos

The appearance (so far as you can tell) and the description are all fine. The only real question is whether they can deliver what they are advertising. I haven't been satisfied on the couple of occasions when I have tried to buy hairpieces from places like this, and it has basically been money thrown down the drain, but that is only one person's experience. There are a few slightly worrying signs about this seller - the pictures of the guys supposedly modelling the pieces (e.g. Jon Hamm) are not actually wearing hairpieces, and the fact that they seem to sell a ragbag of items, like computer parts and slot machines. If it was my money I would put it towards a piece from a more mainstream seller.

Noah

minos2026

Reaction score
Thanks Noah! I going to think better what to do. I noticed about the pictures you mentioned, especially the first one with the Mad Men guy and the upside down weird hair system. The second photo looks better but, I know what you mean, thanks man!

hullaragh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Minos

The appearance (so far as you can tell) and the description are all fine. The only real question is whether they can deliver what they are advertising. I haven't been satisfied on the couple of occasions when I have tried to buy hairpieces from places like this, and it has basically been money thrown down the drain, but that is only one person's experience. There are a few slightly worrying signs about this seller - the pictures of the guys supposedly modelling the pieces (e.g. Jon Hamm) are not actually wearing hairpieces, and the fact that they seem to sell a ragbag of items, like computer parts and slot machines. If it was my money I would put it towards a piece from a more mainstream seller.

Noah
@Noah
Which places would you recommend to get the hair system ? I am looking for something under 200 USD

chrisforhair

Reaction score
Hi guys! Have any of you ever bought this from amazon: https://www.amazon.com/N-L-W-Europe...qid=1500347875&sr=8-1&keywords=Men+swiss+lace ? I already have to replace the one I have and has been searching every where and for $100 I am feeling tempted. I have only used stock swiss lace units and this item says 100% natural hair, swiss lace, 150% density... What more info do I need? What do you guys think about it?
Oh, come on...believing pictures on Amazon is ridiculous. Anyone can post fake photos. A $100.00 hair system has to be cheaply made and will not look real. Forget this one!