9 months on propecia. hair is sh*t. plus gyno.

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
well 9 months on propecia/nizoral, thought the loss was slowing but now in the past few months appears back to normal. not to mention i definitely have some sort of gyno forming. so my questions is, is 9 months long enough to judge results or propecia? if so i quit. even tho hair is most important to me, if the propecia was working i would even keep taking it regardless of the gyno, but it's not so there's no point. my crown has gotten extremely bad while on propecia.... possibly even accelerated the loss. that's it.

in-valid

G

I´m not sure how that´s possible?

I mean why would finasteride acc hairloss? I think either you are one of the 83/100 that benifit from finasteride or you are not.

I just started on finasteride five weeks ago, it seems to be doing what it should, that is keep remaining hairs for an additional time - nothing is permanent if you have the hairloss gene.

If you are certain that you are developing gyno then drop the treatement. If you aren´t then stay with in the 12 months and then drop it if it does you no good.

G

How can you first spot Gyno. What actually happens. Is is the case that you just grow a pair of tits. Urrrrrrr....

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
Nipples get itchy/sore/tender, tis will happen before any physical things happen.

Invalid, we started at the same time. I just got through a MONSTER shed. I would say that throughout 90% of my use of finasteride I always had a ton of hair in my hand after showering, at least 40 hairs. The past 2 weeks I can honestly say that no more than 10 hairs have come out when showering. I would stick with it the entire year. If your gyno hasn't formed yet, get some liquid nolvadex, there are a bunch of research companies that have it online without prescription, cheap. Go to the bodybuilding forums and you will find it.