9 month update

Established Member
Reaction score
Been awhile since i posted....

been 9 months since i started taking proscar. Proscar is the only thing i take. I wanted to see what proscar alone would do because it is the easist remedy to take. At 1 year i will decide what else to add.

Anyways, its been 9 months since i started taking proscar. Been about 1 year 3 months since i started to notice hairloss.

My front has thinned out pretty bad. Its pretty hard to cover up all of the front middle without showing any scalp. The front middle seemed like it disapeared over night. The hairline is in pretty bad shape too. i can shake 100's of tiny little white hairs from it whenever i want, and today in class i shook about 80 hairs out of the top of my head just running my hands through it. All in all...not good news.

On a plus side, the crown seems pretty thick still. Im starting to think that maybe finasteride is working on my crown, but nowhere else.

Dunno....gonna order another bottle of proscar so i get through a full year. So far, im following the exaxt same pattern my dad followed, and to me thats not a good thing.