9 month update

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm about a week into my tenth month, so nine months + one week. Like i've said many many times before, it has been a crazy ride of ups and downs. so don't get discouraged about the downs. they happen. I think the main culprit of these are forgetting what your hair really looked like before you started treatments. I honestly can't even recall what my hair looked like in august when i first noticed the loss, i sometimes wonder if it was better back then but then i remember seeing scalp in my mirror downstairs. Now, i don't see scalp. While my hair is not where i want it to be yet, i have to say that at the very least, propecia has done what it claimed to do. maintain, and get a little back. my hair is thicker, and i worry about it much less than i used to. The sun is still my enemy, but here's to hoping that my last three months bring me good will. I'd like to think that this isn't a false hope, because nowadays, i seriously don't lose any hair (aka shedding hairs all over the place). I can rub my scalp for 10 minutes and maybe get one hair or two. I think that at worst i'll just keep what i have now, which is a diffuse norwood 1.5 that only looks bad in the bright overhead sun. well, for at least five or ten years or so.

keep rocking the regmine gentlemen, hopefully HM will bring us a cure.