9 Month Update on Big 3.....

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, its been a few months since ive posted here but wanted to share my results after 9 months, almost to the day.

When I started using finasteride, min, and nizoral, I was losing hair all along my temples. They were starting to connect in the middle of my head, leaving an "island" of hair in front along with some small recession at my crown, I was probably a Norwood 2.5-3. Once I noticed my crown thinning, i started my attack.

Nine months later and after a few serious sheds, I can see much improvement. My temples are filling in very nicely and my "island of hair" is vastly becoming a penninsula and my crown is not an issue anymore. :D Overall my hair is much denser and thicker and my hair quality is the best its ever been. Its very shiney, bouncy and overall very healthy. Ive been using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner for the last year and I give alot of the credit for the quality of my hair to them. That shampoo is fantastic and I recommend it to everyone.

Overall, Im very pleased with my results but I noticed alot of the those fine white hairs that started growing along my hairline have only lengthened but not thickened or grown any pigment. Although i dont have any pictures, if you looked at my hair from 9 months ago and looked at my hair today, you would notice my hair is thicker and more filled in.

My advice to you all is to start fighting your hairloss as soon as possible. I strongly believe that the earlier you start doing something about your male pattern baldness, the better off youll be. Good Luck!!

hopewas

Reaction score
congrats.. i just got proscar in the mail today. i'm officially on "the big 3"..let's see if it works.. because i've reached that point where i have to try otherwise in six months i won't be able to conceal my hairloss anymore

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to add that I have been getting some comments over the holidays from friends and family that havent seen me in 6 months or so. My ex-girlfriend and I went out a few times and when she first saw me, she looked up right at my hair and said, "wow your hair looks thick and healthy." I was so happy but I had to play it off like, "oh, really? thanks." and the other day, this girl im dating now was telling me how soft and nice my hair is.

finasteride, MIN, nizoral really works!!!!

Im excited for my 12month mark. :lol:

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Cassin, GREAT post. Thanks for keeping us updated with your results and keep on keepin' on :D