9 month results

Reaction score
Wow...I haven't been here in awhile. Alot of the old names are gone already....I still see Stingray and Rockstar, and of course the regulars.

There still seems to be alot of negative on here.....and I do better mentally without it. I still come on here every once and awhile and check out the posts to see what is going on.....

9 months: Propecia (26 months), minoxidil, Nizoral (x3 ) combination.....

Still growth occuring. A bit steadier now, but there are sprouts of growth that are noticeable. My biggest noticeable growth was after the 6 month mark....and it now has tapered off a bit. I'm still confident that I'll see more growth at the one year mark and even past that.

I can honestly say that I am 3x happier than I once was. I feel bad coming on here and saying that thinking that I may be the rare case but I promised to report every month beginning last January....

Things that I can do for the first time in almost 3 years:

Cut my hair really short
Not worry about the wind
Use gel with confidence
Get my hair wet with confidence
Let people touch my hair
Look in the mirror
Know people are not looking at my hairline

Guys keep up the fight.

I'll post back here in a month. Good luck.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Sweet man, Im really glad for you!!! Reading your post felt great!
I am on my 6 months mark with minoxidil, and on 4th month using propecia. So far so good, but It's still too early to say how good it will really get :)
If new hairs continue poping out for another six months, I will have my 17 year old hair line again :rockon:

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
descending_again said:
I can honestly say that I am 3x happier than I once was. I feel bad coming on here and saying that thinking that I may be the rare case but I promised to report every month beginning last January....
dude knowing someone is getting their hair back just makes others have more hope.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great results, you seem to be very happy with your progress! :)

Just be careful of those periodic sheds, ride 'em out & everything is a-ok!

bombscience

Reaction score
Great news and congratulations. My hair is still thinnig after 4 months (based on hair quality) but it's shedding less. I hope I get to a point where I can use gel with confidence too.

timmerman

Reaction score
That's awesome!!!I know everyone on this sight hopes for the same results. I know I haven't been to positive yet,probably because there's nothing to be positive about. Post like this though help people like me.