8th World Hair Congress, May 2014

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. Good threads about whats going on in the hairloss field are constantly being locked. Why not just delete the unacceptable comments in the old thread. I have a lot of respect for this site and the mods but this is getting out of hand.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was a decision made by the site owner, after some particularly bloody pictures were shared on here. I thought 2young was setting up his own page on the subject, but he has been very quiet recently.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like the entire site shut down. It no longer has any credibility and the site owner is the laughing stock of the internet.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like the entire site shut down. It no longer has any credibility and the site owner is the laughing stock of the internet.

Well to their defense, if we spread this as Telogen Effluvium cure(which it is), they won't be able to sell their products. I think that's the main reason good threads are being locked.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not shading or shadowing you for that matter. Glad to hear you are sorting or have sorted somewhere, where you can discuss the things you want :)