8th month update ****pics inside****

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
I see that you have nothing better to do than photoshop a picture of me. Thanks. Your life must be full of joy. Didn't you do this to gunner and get banned? You seem like one of the most abrasive people who posts here. Cheer up and live life.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tenshi said:
I never said that my hair loss problem was severe. Here is what I said: "When I see someone who doesn't have severe hair loss on this forum, which I have, I am not going to tell them that they are not going bald" You were saying that I have no hair loss. So I said I don't say to people they don't have a hair loss problem if they do not have severe hair loss. I was not implying that I had severe hair loss. I was saying I don't act like you when I see someone who doesn't have severe loss and tell them they have no hair loss. You were doing this to me. When I say someone who doesn't have severe hair loss I mean the early stages of male pattern baldness. When I said "I am going bald" I meant that as I have male pattern baldness. I didn't mean that I was almost bald. Other people seem to tell that I have male pattern baldness. From now on I will us male pattern baldness instead of going bald to avoid confusion. Point out to me where I said I have severe hair loss.

point taken, bottom line is your hair looks fine, no big problems.

petemitchell

Reaction score
tenshi said:
I see that you have nothing better to do than photoshop a picture of me. Thanks. Your life must be full of joy. Didn't you do this to gunner and get banned? You seem like one of the most abrasive people who posts here. Cheer up and live life.

no need for that either.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tenshi said:

No I was not banned. My life is good thanks. I can be abrasive this is true but don't let it get to you I rarely mean anything personal by it, it's mostly 'noise'. My supreme photoshop skills mean that this excellent piece of retouching took (going by the created/modified date) around 2 minutes, probably not much longer than you took to write your original post.

Best of Luck.

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
petemitchell said:
tenshi said:

no need for that either.

I posted that before I saw his apology. They were three minutes apart. Sorry for the retort. Don't take what someone on the forum said verbatim. ikaponthus said that I said I my hair loss is severe. I never said that. So next time read what I have said before you go and attack me. Nice photoshop job though. I did not intend to start arguments with this thread. This is the longest thread that I have ever started though.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tenshi said:
This is the longest thread that I have ever started though.

You call this a long thread ?

This is not even a very short thread, you are deluded, you real problem is not thread length but self image problems....

(joking)

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Yeah I must say apologies for offence I caused, I didn't mean to.

Honestly, you don't look like you're going bald to me. I mean I can't tell any difference from the first photos to the last photos. So shoot me. I don't know. What do you want me to do, agree with something I don't agree with?

If I came accross offensive than I apologise. But I am still of the opinion you are wasting time and money and there is more important things in life.

You also gotta wonder about the angry and/or defensive reaction that I get when I say that. I mean really shouldn't you be HAPPY that I don't think you're going bald? Seems not. Seems to me that you actually want people to tell you you're going bald.

Anyway, it's your life, Good Luck anyway & sorry if I offended you somehow.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
ikaponthus said:
I mean really shouldn't you be HAPPY that I don't think you're going bald? Seems not. Seems to me that you actually want people to tell you you're going bald.

man are you kidding? What would half the people on here do if they weren't going bald and didn't have any reason to post on this forum for entertainment? (me included) Its the best thing that ever happened to me!

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Yeah I like this forum too. :)

Tenshi,

The reason I got carried away is because I misinterpreted what you said. I thought you were saying you had "severe" hair loss - that's how I read it. My mistake if you didn't mean that. I just thought that was bordering on craziness and almost offensive to others that actually do have severe hair loss.

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
ikaponthus said:
Yeah I like this forum too. :)

Tenshi,

The reason I got carried away is because I misinterpreted what you said. I thought you were saying you had "severe" hair loss - that's how I read it. My mistake if you didn't mean that. I just thought that was bordering on craziness and almost offensive to others that actually do have severe hair loss.

It happens. I know that I have pretty minimal hair loss. I have never mad a big deal about it. No offense taken.