80 Days - minoxidil, Nizoral - With pics

vod

Reaction score
Hey,

This is my progress so far on just minoxidil and nizoral. Started off with 15% liquid but dropped down to 5% rogaine foam (only started the foam a week ago).

What do you think?

I'm 18 in a few weeks.

:)

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair line is looking thicker for sure, bro.

Keep up your regime and keep us updated on any further results/changes!

jmoss1982

Reaction score
I'm going to play devil's advocate hear so bear with me.

Three months is too short a period of time to notice substantial regrowth of any hair. That fact is borne out by the cyclical nature of hair growth.

The angle of the face in the first pic is different from the last. Given the angle in the first pic we clearly see the temporal recession. That is not as evident in the last pic. Also minoxidil tends to work only on the top and vertex of the head. So if you had pictures of those areas, your progress would be more noticeable.

Lastly your hair is longer so we can't really deduce if you've grown hair or it has simply gotten longer.

I would suggest that you take pictures from multiple angles now. That way you will be able to see any progress you will have as time goes on.

Good luck.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i've read on here that people aren't getting the same, good results with the foam. why not stick to the liquid?

vod

Reaction score
jmoss1982 said:
I'm going to play devil's advocate hear so bear with me.

Three months is too short a period of time to notice substantial regrowth of any hair. That fact is borne out by the cyclical nature of hair growth.

The angle of the face in the first pic is different from the last. Given the angle in the first pic we clearly see the temporal recession. That is not as evident in the last pic. Also minoxidil tends to work only on the top and vertex of the head. So if you had pictures of those areas, your progress would be more noticeable.

Lastly your hair is longer so we can't really deduce if you've grown hair or it has simply gotten longer.

I would suggest that you take pictures from multiple angles now. That way you will be able to see any progress you will have as time goes on.

Good luck.

I do have multiple images, I usually take around 15 from different angles each week, these were just the ones where the proportions were similar.

I don't have any hair loss on the vertex.

I am responding to it, I have a lot of hair developing around my eyes, almost as thick as my brows which is a pain, but a good sign it's doing something.

Facial hair is a lot thicker and overall hair colour is noticeably darker - this could just be due to getting older though.

I prefer the foam for its ease of use, will give this a try for a few more months and evaluate the changes.

So far, it has definitely made a difference to the appearance of my hairline along with new growth in unwanted area's. (side of eyes).

Cheers!

Vod

gavney

Reaction score
billythekid said:
i've read on here that people aren't getting the same, good results with the foam. why not stick to the liquid?

I changed to foam as I found the liquid too messy.

For me, the foam is alot easier to apply. The liquid drips down my face.

Are people really not getting as good results with foam?

I imagine if you have long hair, you may not get as good results with foam and it may just stay on your hair and not absorb into your scalp.