80/20 Rule Confirmed... Actually More Like 95/5. This Is Why You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On Women.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
There aren't really girls who are willing to look past baldness. Maybe if you are a millionaire yes. But if you're only earning in the top 3% of your country, for example, then it won't be enough. You need top 0.1% or movie star status or something.
Haha tell it to all the hot chicks from my highschool who are now dating/married to bald guys.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Haha tell it to all the hot chicks from my highschool who are now dating/married to bald guys.

Same here
But incels are gonna reply that's just beta males and they are just providing money, cuck, and so on....
Never ending debate

They met before the guy lost his hair. It's as simple as that. I've never seen examples of a hetero bald guy in my age range being single and then finding a romantic partner. I'd love to see it in my community/town because then I'd befriend this bald guy and learn from him. But I've never seen such a guy and I totally expect that I'll be the first one if I manage to make any headway.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
They met before the guy lost his hair. It's as simple as that. I've never seen examples of a hetero bald guy in my age range being single and then finding a romantic partner. I'd love to see it in my community/town because then I'd befriend this bald guy and learn from him. But I've never seen such a guy and I totally expect that I'll be the first one if I manage to make any headway.

My mum had two bald boyfriends. But then she was a single mum. Are you willing to put up with that?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here
But incels are gonna reply that's just beta males and they are just providing money, cuck, and so on....
Never ending debate
I'm not a cel of any variety and the real answer is they have strong facial genetics and are not representative of most bald guys

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 96715

"Most attractive" 0%
Goddamn lol

Now this is a brutal truth right here.
This just goes to show what i always say: women are a complete waste of your time.
Even if you're SUPERCHAD NORWOOD 0 SUPER SAIYAN 4 you will still not be enough.

Please stop obsessing about your hair because of women. Women are a waste of time, focus yourself on more productive things.
When you get the urge, bang an hooker.

Am I missing something, what exactly is this?

Reactions: Emu

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

She also HAD two boyfriends with hair. What is the point? Hair definetely had nothing to do with them breaking up. I am not a coper, but in that case I know full well that hair was irrelevant...I guess at 40 it’s not that relevant for some people.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've seen many guys like that post-balding, your argument is therefore invalid in my POV

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go MGTOW. It'll save you a lot of stress from whorish and entitled Western women. You can thank third wave feminism for that. Also, never marry. The state will rape the sh*t out of you and possibly any kids you may have. f*****g to relieve some tension is fine, but don't form anything long-term. They'll waste your money and your time while not giving a real sh*t about you. Heck, that's what my own sister's doing. f*****g disgraceful and despicable. Men need to stop cucking themselves to pussy and letting the pussy abuse their funds while they go around and cheat on them with local Chads they met on Tinder. Welcome to the red pill. Yes, modern women in the West are a complete waste of your time. Care about your hair not because of a self-entitled b**ch who wants to rape your funds, but because your hair is an integral part of your appearance and identity. Same for maintaining healthy weight, skin, working hard in your job, etc.

This about sums it up:
mgtow.jpeg

So does this:

She doesn't have the looks to justify her standards. And they wonder why they're single.

There was this gem from the video, however:

"Who likes to dance?"
"I'm black"

Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how about Eastern women?

I'm assuming you mean Eastern European women and East Asian women. Generally better. Not immune from the same problems as described, but less likely to have them. Not to mention a possible language barrier. Still would be skeptical about marriage. I personally have a taste in pale-skinned Northeastern Asian women.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go MGTOW. It'll save you a lot of stress from whorish and entitled Western women. You can thank third wave feminism for that. Also, never marry. The state will rape the sh*t out of you and possibly any kids you may have. f*****g to relieve some tension is fine, but don't form anything long-term. They'll waste your money and your time while not giving a real sh*t about you. Heck, that's what my own sister's doing. f*****g disgraceful and despicable. Men need to stop cucking themselves to pussy and letting the pussy abuse their funds while they go around and cheat on them with local Chads they met on Tinder. Welcome to the red pill. Yes, modern women in the West are a complete waste of your time. Care about your hair not because of a self-entitled b**ch who wants to rape your funds, but because your hair is an integral part of your appearance and identity. Same for maintaining healthy weight, skin, working hard in your job, etc.

This about sums it up:
View attachment 97087

So does this:

She doesn't have the looks to justify her standards. And they wonder why they're single.

"Who likes to dance?"
"I'm black"

My girl is getting more money than me, we work in the same company

Bybye

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

This about sums it up:
View attachment 97087

So does this:

"Who likes to dance?"
"I'm black"

Firstly, you can't just "go mgtow" as a bald guy. You can't just "**** to relive some tension but not form anything long term." We're bald guys here. If we go mgtow, we didn't choose to. We definitely don't get to "**** for fun" or have the choice of doing so. Go mgtow if you will, but know that it's because you failed due to your baldness, not because you chose some noble, higher path. If I ever fully go mgtow, I'll know why. It will be because baldness could not be overcome.

What if a guy wants to have kids and start a family? What if a guy is only earning big money so that he can do those things and does not mind taking the chance that he will get taken for half of it? I know that I personally have no need for the money I earn. I only want money to give me higher status and the chance to attract a woman to get married and then pay for the raising of a family once that happens. Why else do you try to earn good money, if not for that? You can live well for much less than your massive paycheck, so why do you work hard to earn it? Too bad that the link between money and romantic partners is broken when the guy in question is bald.

She does have the looks to justify her standards. It's well known that any thin woman in the Western world gets exactly the same treatment as a beautiful woman. She's thin and therefore she might as well be beautiful, as far as her standards etc. are concerned. The whole video is obviously stupid, though. These guys are all having their time wasted. It's ok to be into a woman for whatever reason. But it's not ok, ever, to let her or things connected to her, waste your time. Since they don't value their own time, they don't respect themselves and so I don't respect them either.

My girl is getting more money than me, we work in the same company

Bybye

I have also had experiences like this. The women that I found on dates were usually hard working high earners who were happy to pay their way. They sometimes even picked up the bill for me. Some set aside time in their busy (socially or professionally) schedule and then came and paid the bill. But, they couldn't look past my hair loss. I don't hate them for it; that's the way things are. I'm not going to turn around and say that they were a waste of time who were only after one thing, though. There are plenty of cool women in the world but it's just too bad that they reject you (and me) due to hair loss. The key to not getting taken for your money is to just behave as even more of a cheap *** with her than you usually would do. It worked for me. But, if you're bald, your results will be bad whatever you do. This way at least allows you to save some of your money.

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score

This about sums it up:
View attachment 97087

So does this:

"Who likes to dance?"
"I'm black"
are you speaking from personal experience here?