8 months post fue hardly any growth

Inter123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had two fue hair transplants in November for the front and February for the rear. It was for 3000 grafts from what i remember. The front right temple is showing next to no growth. The rest of hair at the front is fine. It is over 8 months without any sort of growth in this area.

The technician that carried out the grafts in November did not use magnifying equipment whereas technicians in February did.

I have for the last 6 weeks being using regaine. I am using dutasteride since treatment began.

The surgeon has told me should wait for 12 months. I feel any hair growth would have happened after 8 months. It looks like they do not want to carry out corrective procedure. Instead hes aking me to come in for prp sessions because can charge for this. I should have told them to insert more grafts in the February transplant because had noticed little growth in this area but for the life of me did not know why didn't say anything.

Is there much chance of this area growing to same level of rest? If not what step to take next the surgeon i feel is going to tell me to wait 18 months without little growth still.

Before
Screenshot_20220712-085706_WhatsApp.jpg

After

20220712_090027.jpg
20220712_090036.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had two fue hair transplants in November for the front and February for the rear. It was for 3000 grafts from what i remember. The front right temple is showing next to no growth. The rest of hair at the front is fine. It is over 8 months without any sort of growth in this area.

The technician that carried out the grafts in November did not use magnifying equipment whereas technicians in February did.

I have for the last 6 weeks being using regaine. I am using dutasteride since treatment began.

The surgeon has told me should wait for 12 months. I feel any hair growth would have happened after 8 months. It looks like they do not want to carry out corrective procedure. Instead hes aking me to come in for prp sessions because can charge for this. I should have told them to insert more grafts in the February transplant because had noticed little growth in this area but for the life of me did not know why didn't say anything.

Is there much chance of this area growing to same level of rest? If not what step to take next the surgeon i feel is going to tell me to wait 18 months without little growth still.

Before
View attachment 182433

After

View attachment 182434
View attachment 182435

Who was the surgeon?