8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2,5g of ru i am mixing with 50ml of foligain minoxidil (ethanol+pg)

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
2,5g of ru i am mixing with 50ml of foligain minoxidil (ethanol+pg)

Does it dissolve? someone told me RU won't dissolve in minoxidil because of the water content, im considering using RU until i restart spironolactone at the beginning of next year.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it dissolve? someone told me RU won't dissolve in minoxidil because of the water content, im considering using RU until i restart spironolactone at the beginning of next year.

Someone is misleading you. It disolve pretty well.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, going to order some i think. Is the RU just for maintenace or did you get some regrowth from it?

No clue honestly. I just use all together. So basically i dont know.

Jacob90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good that new regimen is working for you but why did you get such an agressive shed on previous treatment plan? It’s like you went from full head of hair to agressive balding in a mere few months. What was the possible reason if you can think of one? Were you stressed, or maybe one of these medications caused some drastic shed?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good that new regimen is working for you but why did you get such an agressive shed on previous treatment plan? It’s like you went from full head of hair to agressive balding in a mere few months. What was the possible reason if you can think of one? Were you stressed, or maybe one of these medications caused some drastic shed?

Finasteride just completely stopped working.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@stachu are you still on treatments? how's your hair lookin right now?

Thick NW2.5 Would say, depends how i pull my hair. lets say Thick NW2.5 but tons of not velus hairs on NW2 territory. They keep terminals piece after piece. I am seriously lazy to pick photos. If there will be many people spamming me about them ill post them but i dont like to make selfie's tho xD. Ehh... Wait a sec, ill go make a quick photo in toilet.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
=UPDATED=

Check first post on first page.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thick NW2.5 Would say, depends how i pull my hair. lets say Thick NW2.5 but tons of not velus hairs on NW2 territory. They keep terminals piece after piece. I am seriously lazy to pick photos. If there will be many people spamming me about them ill post them but i dont like to make selfie's tho xD. Ehh... Wait a sec, ill go make a quick photo in toilet.

well damn man, nice recovery, are you having any side effects from all the stuff you're currently taking?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
something is fishy here... 2 months to regrow a full head of hair on Duta+RU? I'm calling BS

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

and also bro- about dermarolling, how long do you do each session for? and doesn't the long hair gets in the way of it?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
something is fishy here... 2 months to regrow a full head of hair on Duta+RU? I'm calling BS

about 4 months - but yeah. I will tell you something that might be more fishy for you, i started regrowing it after one month :eek:

;)

Go on. I want to know whats wrong ;)

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
about 4 months - but yeah. I will tell you something that might be more fishy for you, i started regrowing it after one month :eek:

;)

Go on. I want to know whats wrong ;)

ahh.. ok. if it's 4 months then I believe you. You are definitely a super responder. Thoughts on RU? How much are you paying for it?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a decent looking Norwood 3 now, instead of a thin looking one. Hell of a lot better than before.