8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have bigger balls than me for saying f*** it and shaving, i wonder why you didn't try dutasteride and other options before shaving though, like i said you really went for it and you rock the bald look quite well imo.

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about adding Alpicort E. Actually I think alpicort e might contribiute to your hair loss since it contains salicylic acid which is known to be a SULT1A1 inhibitor - main enzyme that metabolize minoxidil to it active ingriedient - minoxidil sulfate. Without minoxidil sulfate minoxidil dont work at all. Instead of this maybe add dermarolling and good vitamin A cream.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30226287

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have bigger balls than me for saying f*** it and shaving, i wonder why you didn't try dutasteride and other options before shaving though, like i said you really went for it and you rock the bald look quite well imo.

assertiveness is key for making small steps while towarding to success and happiness, it will hurt for a while, but mental gains are rock solid. Bald or not, accept your fate and go forward. Keep smile on your face and aim for your targets.

Was fun, spent thousand dollars and hours on halting mbp. I dont regret anything, great journey and adventure but thinking about it everyday just locked few doors for my personal career progression causing a lot of depression moments and in my opinion life is too short for situations like where your hair depends on your life happiness lol. World is far away from being fair but it doesnt really matter while we are able to make our own destiny... with hair or without them. Just calculate how many times you think about your hair look daily (including spoting NW0 hairlines, covering your baldness, hiding it, styling blabla) and now imagine on how many things you could focus on and proceed them with benefits for achieve or gain something if not your agressive hair loss daily overthinking routine (agressive in my situation atleast) probably i could write a f*****g book about this psycho endless chain.

Stay strong boys, and keep going.

With hair or without them.

Love you all.
BTW, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE, I APPRECIATE IT AS ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
assertiveness is key for making small steps while towarding to success and happiness, it will hurt for a while, but mental gains are rock solid. Bald or not, accept your fate and go forward. Keep smile on your face and aim for your targets.

Was fun, spent thousand dollars and hours on halting mbp. I dont regret anything, great journey and adventure but thinking about it everyday just locked few doors for my personal career progression causing a lot of depression moments and in my opinion life is too short for situations like where your hair depends on your life happiness lol. World is far away from being fair but it doesnt really matter while we are able to make our own destiny... with hair or without them. Just calculate how many times you think about your hair look daily (including spoting NW0 hairlines, covering your baldness, hiding it, styling blabla) and now imagine on how many things you could focus on and proceed them with benefits for achieve or gain something if not your agressive hair loss daily overthinking routine (agressive in my situation atleast) probably i could write a f*****g book about this psycho endless chain.

Stay strong boys, and keep going.

With hair or without them.

Love you all.
BTW, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE, I APPRECIATE IT AS ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE.
I think that's what people don't understand: everybody comes with the expectation of regaining their hair as it originally stood on their heads. But un reality "coping" with hair loss means so much more. Right now it seems like the only solution people see is this neurotic race to get hair back. Reality is some do, some don't.

DarkBusiness

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you stopped the drugs and you accepted your faith and you happy with it!

One advice i would give you, is to watch your health. Keep doing blood test and check up every once in a while. I know you might not had any side effects from all these drugs(especially finasteride) in the short term and I hope you won't in the future. But in my opinion after taking finasteride (the drug that changes the hormone balance) it might have side effects(short term/long term). So please watch your health.

Wish you best of luck and healthy life.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
= Update soon =

Its unbelievable thing, how Dutasteride with Minoxidil+RU placed me on NW2 again after 1.5 months from NW3 + NW5 diffuse pathern. xD

No sides.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
= Update soon =

Its unbelievable thing, how Dutasteride with Minoxidil+RU placed me on NW2 again after 1.5 months from NW3 + NW5 diffuse pathern. xD

No sides.
What? You’re back at NW2? If so, congrats you are back in the game.

RudaSync

My Regimen
Reaction score
= Update soon =

No sides.

I'm happy for you.

A question of where do you get RU?

Tisumi2333

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so happy to hear that you are back in this game.Looking forward to your new pics.

jh94

My Regimen
Reaction score
= Update soon =

No sides.

leave some gains for us bruh. in for pics

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stachu why weren't you a transplant candidate?

I am diffussing naturally to NW6 pattern and my sides are thin too i can have about healthy 2,5-3k grafts. They said that they would do a transplant with more grafts but these hair would fall off within few years. So yeah, not enough for NW6-5 coverage. Ill keep going with drugs, and if they again will stop working, i am going to shave head for 3rd time :D No hard feelings! Just having fun now, i dont care as much about hair as when i was younger 17-21 years old. I just accepted it and benefits from dutasteride are just cool gift i guess, haha!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score