8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

lmao9955

Reaction score
It's a total personal choice. IIt's your hair, you should decide. Finasteride is always the safer route as it has been tested and proved. Dutasteride is better but the safety studies haven't been well established.
If i were I would start with Finasteride and see how it goes for 7-9 months. If not happy, Dutasteride it is.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

============= BUMP ==============

Switched 5% loxon (polish liquid brand minoxidil) to Kirkland 5% foam for self testing + Adding 0,5mg finasteride EOD next week due to shed and already some gains went to the hell.

1. Bought Kirkland foam 4 days ago, regarding foam which should be foam all the time after 4th day it goes liquid :shakehead:... Anyway will continous spray it like i used to do with loxon liquid. xD

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small Update

This is how do i look at the moment. got new haircut. PS. Seems KIRKLAND FOAM working well on me!
Noticed Increased effectivness comparing to our polish brand named loxon ( been using luqid) and seing regrowth at full area. ADDING 0,5mg finasteride next monday.

>>>> Sorry for poor photo quality but laptop camera sucks soo much so i was forced to add some **** effect to make it more view-able. TY! ... Still NW1.5 ...

PIXECT-20160205081003gg.jpg:freaked:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how do i look at the moment. got new haircut. PS. Seems KIRKLAND FOAM working well on me!
Noticed Increased effectivness comparing to our polish brand named loxon ( been using luqid) and seing regrowth at full area. ADDING 0,5mg finasteride next monday.

>>>> Sorry for poor photo quality but laptop camera sucks soo much so i was forced to add some **** effect to make it more view-able. TY! ... Still NW1.5 ...

View attachment 38034:freaked:

Looks good, nice cut! You're a great responder to minoxidil.

The-Johnny

Reaction score
I have the exact same hairline receeding as you with. Your results are truly great, hope that it will work on me also because Im starting feeling bad about my hair and want my nice hairline back.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey hey! Thanks for these words, appreciate it! TODAY it was my first day with finasteride! 5mg tablet succesfully cutted into 7 parts. Starting 0.7mg finasteride EOD! Update with photo will be given 14 days after this post. Good luck everyone and lots of kisses or lots of hairs!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, sad news! I needed to post it somewhere cause i am still in shock. Yesterday we had extremely car accident which i dont know how i survived it.. I was driving Toyota rav4 with 3 friends on expressway with about 70 km/h ( thanks god for it) we were passing intersection and the guy from left minor road ( where we had precedence ) was driving car about 110 kmh wanted to go straight, but he thought he has priority and guy just crushed us on the middle of intersection... Everyone alive.. But my reaction was also fast and i could only press brake and turned car into right to recive less damage.... Im happy that god gave me second life and i swear i will not waste it. Guy lost driving license + he gonna cover all costs with car. For whole life starting yesterday i will suffer and carry this moment which changed my life and turned it somewhere. Guys stay positive... Im apreciate my life now more than i was before.. We're just lossing hairs not god damn life.. We are fighting with gens, but we can lost life in moment. Well.. Dont know what to say.. Btw im still on finasteride and mimox but i doesnt care a bit right now about it. I need to set my brain. Love you all. And love myself more than ever, i am alive! PS. Thanks for -rep for someone, internet never let me suprise.

jh94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, sad news! I needed to post it somewhere cause i am still in shock. Yesterday we had extremely car accident which i dont know how i survived it.. I was driving Toyota rav4 with 3 friends on expressway with about 70 km/h ( thanks god for it) we were passing intersection and the guy from left minor road ( where we had precedence ) was driving car about 110 kmh wanted to go straight, but he thought he has priority and guy just crushed us on the middle of intersection... Everyone alive.. But my reaction was also fast and i could only press brake and turned car into right to recive less damage.... Im happy that god gave me second life and i swear i will not waste it. Guy lost driving license + he gonna cover all costs with car. For whole life starting yesterday i will suffer and carry this moment which changed my life and turned it somewhere. Guys stay positive... Im apreciate my life now more than i was before.. We're just lossing hairs not god damn life.. We are fighting with gens, but we can lost life in moment. Well.. Dont know what to say.. Btw im still on finasteride and mimox but i doesnt care a bit right now about it. I need to set my brain. Love you all. And love myself more than ever, i am alive! PS. Thanks for -rep for someone, internet never let me suprise.

jeez glad you're all ok, take care man

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
==== UPDATE ====

Update

I did not notice any side effects
of using finasteride during these 12 days. Libido ok << Or even increased? , everything ok. Continous to using finasteride EOD 0,7 MG ( finasteride tablet succesfully cutted into 7 parts Using ZASTERID finasteride from prescription ) and Kirkland foam 2x Daily. Greets! Also no 0 hairs falling off in shower. :whistle:

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi, stachu I noticed in your original post you stopped using any chemical shampoos. I've been using nizoral and it only seems to have made my hair thinner. I was thinking of stopping nizoral and just using finasteride. What do you think of nizoral? Is it worth it or not?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i actually stopped to use any kind of chemics shampoos, and i Would you to get some naturall shampoos in case of they made my hair more fresh and they didnt force my scalp to produce sebum, what about finasteride? Finasteride limits your dht to very low ammount so it might increase hair growth and the most off.. Decrease hairloss.. But However.. If you noitce some kind of diffuse. The best option is : dont be ****ing scared of finasteride! If you estrogen lvl is lower than dht on finasteride . you are safe!!!! After research i Discovered|learned that onlyy some percent and = Only some!!! Is response to side effects! For the proof i was asking my doctor and she said that only some people were noticing little side effects of thousand prescipers! Thanks for annswer, and yes... I know that you're good responder of finasteride! I bet! Gl bro.. Dont overthink it, just go!

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes i actually stopped to use any kind of chemics shampoos, and i Would you to get some naturall shampoos in case of they made my hair more fresh and they didnt force my scalp to produce sebum, what about finasteride? Finasteride limits your dht to very low ammount so it might increase hair growth and the most off.. Decrease hairloss.. But However.. If you noitce some kind of diffuse. The best option is : dont be ****ing scared of finasteride! If you estrogen lvl is lower than dht on finasteride . you are safe!!!! After research i Discovered|learned that onlyy some percent and = Only some!!! Is response to side effects! For the proof i was asking my doctor and she said that only some people were noticing little side effects of thousand prescipers! Thanks for annswer, and yes... I know that you're good responder of finasteride! I bet! Gl bro.. Dont overthink it, just go!

Thanks for the advice. I've read all about the side effects of finasteride and to be honest I was put off it at first but after reading some more and realising (like yourself) the chances of getting sides are pretty low I just decided to go for it. If I do get sides that can't handle I'll stop, simple as that. By natural shampoos I assume you mean shampoos without sulphates. Which shampoos do you recommend?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey hey! Thanks for reply. I mean birch shampoos or whatever without silicons/ sulphates and another kind of stuffs that might hang your hairs and force to produce sebum

InFe_eD

Reaction score
Hi Michal, thank you for sharing your story, you gave me hope
My hairloss is very similar and it seem like you got full regrowth from minoxidil, is your temple completely bald before minoxidil? And how long it took to get regrow?
I am on finasteride on and off for few year and see no regrowth at all, thinking of getting a hair transplant but your success with minoxidil gave me hopes, once again thank you

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey InFe_eD well, the hairs on temples were tottaly miniaturized! I was using minoxidil only till This month, but also you need to know, that i had hairs, but some of them werent fully recovered to the full complete final terminal hairs. And also, i was still loosing them, but again they were regrowing. So then, i just jumped on finasteride. Im taking about 0.7mg EOD. And im waiting for hope to full recover :) Just Hop into SYSTEMATIC 2x Minoxidil and 0.5fin Every day. And i bet, you would see results within 3 months..

PS. One day, i had really noticable Ballz ache, but i dont think so its from finasteride... I did not noticed anything wrong. Libido Ok, Im jumping 07mg EVERY DAY at the moment..