8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8 Months on Minoxidil 5% NW2.5 To NW1 05.02.16 Added finasteride 0,7mg

NRASY
Hi, im Michał im from Poland. Im 19 teenager and i started to get slowly balding on sides at 17 my hair construction is REALLY rare and ultra THIN so it was starting really noticable!. Im using Minoxidil 5% liquid brand called Loxon 5% with include only minoxidil and alcohol.

What i did: I throw every chemics shampoos to the bin, and i am washing my hairs only by water and natural birch shampoo ( weekly : 5x H2O only / 2x natural shampoo )

minoxidil Dose : 0.5ml daily (2 spray clicks morning / 2 night ) 1ml = 10 bursts

Before

Sorry for some dumb faces but it was Woodstock Festival 2014. :D

lol.jpg

And now :

11220839_1604814663135248_1943255900720959271_n.jpg
PIXECT-20151127001815.jpg
PIXECT-20151127002004.jpg

===== UPDATE ======

Also for viewers i did a pretty good Photo quality of my hairline from my ****ty Xperia phone.

View attachment 36847

sorry for bad quality, but i dont own digital camera

Hope it gonna Motivate you all to fight with gens!

=== UPDATE === 17.02.16

Added 0,7 mg of finasteride EOD 05.02.16 / No side effects after 12 days + A bit increased libido. Continous to EOD + No single hair fallin off in the shower !!!

Current Regimen : Kirkland Foam 1/2x Daily finasteride 0,7mg EOD.

Current Hairline and haircut PIXECT-20160205081003gg.jpg < Couldn't get more visible photo due to really weak brightness in my room!

===== UPDATE ===== 1.03.16

One day, i had really noticable Ballz ache, but i dont think so its from finasteride... I did not noticed anything wrong. Libido Ok, Im jumping 0.7mg EVERY DAY at the moment.. If i will notice a something with lower sex drive/libido. I will try to add L-arginine to regimen. To figure out how it gonna work, and also i will reduce finasteride again to EOD.

05.03.16 < Photo update > + 1 month on finasteride. NOTICE = no sides

View attachment 38706

06.03.16 some bonus UPDATE

Well guys.. Thanks for everything.. These words making me smile, not that i got these hairs.. But in fact of that first time i made something for myself where i am not a looser, and i didnt give up early. :) I found some photos while i was bald and there you can also compare my hairline if you want + some bonus Photo made 1 month ago after full regrowth.

BALD : IMG_20140617_203834-MIX22.jpg < Do i was really looking that bad?

February 2016 : PIXECT-20151223190754.jpg

Well, i know someone may ask. But yes, i like piercing and also needles.. There is nothing to hide for. :)

+rep points would be awesome. Thanks!

A update!!! 06.October.2016

Menu:
/1.Blood tests on finasteride.
/2.Regimen status.
/3.Photos

Like as i said, i got my blood papers. So i am sharing it with you. Yeah, its not before after. But i didnt even know ill do someday blood tests being on finasteride. Enjoy.

1. BLOOD TESTS ON 8 MONTHS BEING WITH FINASTERIDE

View attachment 43897 = DHT still at norm range :D

2. Switching my regimen to :

Finasteride
1mg ED

Polaris lab NR 10
- Minoxidil 16%
- 0,1% topical finasteride
And other indegrients.

Twice Daily 0,5ml

And currently added:

Alpicort E !!!!

(Prednisolonum, Estradioli benzoas, Acidum salicylicum)
Once daily!

Added Alpicort cause i really belive estradiol will help regrow+maintain my destroyed Temples with minox16% i think now must be legacy! :D

PLZ NW0 someday. < GOAL

Currently NW1.5 ( Hairline 85% full / Temples : 40% - really destroyed)

3. PHOTOS with my current status

ATTENTION : Dumb faces.

Hairs Pulled back.

View attachment 43898

And how i am Styling it sometimes hehe.
View attachment 43901
View attachment 43902
View attachment 43901
View attachment 43899

Hi! Update 2019 July 9

Mission Failed Sir! :(

I went bald, regimen couldn't hold up with aggressive hair loss. I diffussed over the top to NW5. Hairline destroyed to NW3.

finasteride stopped working even at 2.5mg every day, minoxidil stopped working about one year ago. Was on RU 5% about 3 months at it did sh*t, estradiol, ketoconazole, dermarolling everything helped to slow thing down but faith is faith and destiny is destiny. Still have about 30~40 % density over the top and i failed to be candidate for transplant also. :rolleyes:

Was fun, i dont regret anything. Still considering dutasteride but i dont know if its worth to play with, besides the fact i never had any sides from my regimen.

Conclusion? Eh, wont demotivate anyone but lets be real. If you start to bald at age 17 you probably wont win it with non-invasive treatmens like finasteride and minoxidil.
I accepted myself as a bald.

Posting photo.

Good luck to all!

B.jpg

=========UPDATE =========

January 11 2020

So yeah, lets make it quick cause i am very lazy

This how you will look, when you're balding and your hairloss is going on

July 2019

NW3 full reecession went on + diffusse all over the top to NW5 ( finasteride stopped working bla bla)

67084463_2571989696361730_65195924221067264_n.jpg

I was awfuly looking subhuman so i decided to go bald and shave it off so i looked like this :

IMG_2019.jpg

Pretty badass tho!

But then, 2 months after i jumped on dutasteride+RU combo with minoxidil and dermaroller.

And there are pictures from today. January 11 2020 after few months on dutasteride+RU combo

81816463_477697692939071_7774748158541692928_n.jpg
82725159_618344962313883_8010415938945941504_n.jpg

ENJOY =)

By the way, i am happy for 100+ people which i helped ( probably more i dont count) that i could help to save their teenage times with full head of hair and self-confidence. I am doing this for young people who had same/similar/worse situation than me. All these messages on facebook/instagram/PM on HairLossTalk.com. They mean a lot for me and for your information you were also motivating me to doing this!
<3 I will never let you down boys.

And no, i couldn't write this in lower size font. f*** off - for them who want to catch it or to note, it means a lot for me.

Last edited:

ibulicious9955@gmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro trust me when I say this. Even I had superb results like these with minoxidil. Maybe better. But losing all gains after the 8th month. Not sure if its a shed or it lost its effectiveness. Irrespective of that I have started Finasteride now and would advice you to do the same.
The results of the combo are terrific. And besides, if you wanna keep your hair for long term, jump on finasteride ASAP.

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice one man, but as the guy above said, finasteride should be your first port of call with any modern anti-male pattern baldness regime, minoxidil is a good addition of course but if you can maintain or even gain with just finasteride alone then I wouldn't even bother with the minoxidil regime at all.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

Looks good, is Loxon a Polish brand or what?

yes! It cost really cheap! 13 Euros calculated by values.

Bro trust me when I say this. Even I had superb results like these with minoxidil. Maybe better. But losing all gains after the 8th month. Not sure if its a shed or it lost its effectiveness. Irrespective of that I have started Finasteride now and would advice you to do the same.
The results of the combo are terrific. And besides, if you wanna keep your hair for long term, jump on finasteride ASAP.

Hey, rather i will look into RU58841 topical solution. It is good idea? Im bit afraid of finasteride. And yes, im really into RU option than finasteride. There is many finasteride users but regarding RU users we can easly say that small amount of people experiencing it but fascinating fact is that ru seems really effective and comparing to finasteride there is LESS side effects, i think i really would to try RU then. Any opinions?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great result ! I never tried to use minoxidil...but yeah, you should definitively add finasteride, or duta...or RU ! Else...you will lose your hair !

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
The odds of you getting any sides from finasteride is extremely low. There is countless of studies on finasteride, short-term and long-term, they all report the same thing - 2% chance of getting side effects with the placebo-group reporting almost the same numbers. Millions of men are on it and they're not on forums talking about how sides is effecting them.

Talk to your doctor about it.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti Androgens seems are really expensive if we mention all of anti mbp stuff in our inventory = / Propecia seems costs mountains of gold lol
PS. I Have question... My hair construction is super thin and rare, is there any option to make them more " bigger " ? Any shampoos or maybe they need vitamins?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true at all. finasteride isnt "TOTALLY SAFE" it affects everyone differently. When you're decreasing important hormones problems occur!

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anti Androgens seems are really expensive if we mention all of anti mbp stuff in our inventory = / Propecia seems costs mountains of gold lol
PS. I Have question... My hair construction is super thin and rare, is there any option to make them more " bigger " ? Any shampoos or maybe they need vitamins?

Yeah, you should add Nizoral 2% shampoo two times a week and add Adenosine to your regimen !

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Buy generic finasteride my friend, cheaper and just as effective! :)

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey staszek .. when u saw first results on minoxidil ?? ja stosuje ponad 2 miesiące..

first results were noticed after one month, i saw multiple small brown hair incoming from the ground. were super happy about it

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the Birch shampoo you use, ingredients?

https://www.google.pl/url?sa=i&rct=...NaYBnQo9FXwSY2i80gfoIs3A&ust=1449633924077323

Yeah, you should add Nizoral 2% shampoo two times a week and add Adenosine to your regimen !

What is Adenosine? why i would put it to my regimen? :) Can you explain? and aslo Nizoral, what indgredients they got that migh give me thicker hair or atleast look them a little bit fat.

Another question : from which side baldness came from? My gradpa from mom side is fully bald at 83. From father side R.I.P 80 and he had hairs like Norwood 3.5 / 4

===== UPDATE ======

Also for viewers i did a pretty good Photo quality of my hairline from my ****ty Xperia phone.

Bez tjgytułu.jpg

Reactions: Oro

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
You should really look into getting some generic Finasteride. You probably won't keep those great results long without some sort of anti-androgen.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
============ UPDATE ==============

=========================== UPDATE =============================

Lost some gains at frontal sides, but not much.
:wacko:

Looking for adding 0,5mg finasteride per day or 0,17mg dutasteride per one week.

Any suggestions? dutasteride half-life is about 240~~ hours. Fins about 24h or less.

According to this :

attachment.php
attachment.php

Post your ideas there! :) Happy new year! :pint:

Attachments

• bph-26-638.jpg
    bph-26-638.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,806
  • dutasteride-vs-finasteride.gif
    dutasteride-vs-finasteride.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,926