8 months on finasteride

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
i dunno....i def think i lose less hair than i used to....but instead of cutting it down 100% or even close to 100% percent the hair loss is at about 50% less...one more week and im done with month 8 i really dont want to go to using rogaine and i would be thrilled if i just didnt lose any more hair...but its still happeneing tho not as fast....just looking for words of encouragement i guess

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
btw i have a post in mystory catergory with pictures if anyone is interested to go look

curetheloss

Reaction score
hey mars,
if propecia is slowing down hairloss that is great, in the next couple months it will probably slow it down even more. i would only get on rogaine if you want to try and regrow hair. im not saying it will produce new hair but it might thicken and possible regrow new stuff if you stay on it for 6-12 monts. it is a pain in the butt and you can never quit so if you can live with your hair now then put off minoxidil. btw i couldnt find your pics. good luck
curetheloss

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot for the reply....yea i def dont want to jump on the rogaine for as long as i possibly can...itd be great if it regrew hair and thats it but its the putting stuff on my head twice a day for the rest of my life that really turns me off to that idea....i just hope more maintanance starts to happen in the next few months that would be unbelieveable

btw http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=12051
thats my "mystory" thread with the pics which im told arent up to par lol

oni

Reaction score
Mars give it another 4 months and try to hang in there. :)