8 months on big 3...

AZJ

Reaction score
I'm 21, I've been on Propecia for 8 months, Rogaine for 9 months and nizoral for 8 also and still haven't seen any improvement. I've been slowly losing hair this whole time. I had a big shed when I first started both Rogaine and Propecia and have had minor sheds since.

Some say that Propecia takes up to a year to show any effects at all on some people. Is this true? What about Rogaine? Do I have any other options right now or should I just be patient?

In the mean time, I've been using Couvre to help cover my scalp and I've been quite pleased with it. I would definitely recommend it.

PearlJam

Reaction score
Have you had any side effects apart from the shedding? Because i'm 20 and thinking about starting proscar soon... i'm using regaine and revivogen right now which seems to be doing sweet nothing...

PearlJam

Reaction score
I've just been searching around the site for info on Propecia... and what i've gathered is stick with it for a year man... If there is nothing after that, you should probarbly drop it

... Or stick to it because it may be slowing the process

Sorry i'm not much help, i'm new to this buisness...

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been on the big 3 for almost a year now and I didnt really start seeing any results until around the 10th month. After then, my hairline is improving all the time and i have tons of vellous hairs growing all over my head. I can wait til "they are all growns'd up!"