8 months in, crown doesn't seem like it will fill?

HairNewbie

Reaction score
I had about 1500 grafts in crown, I have to say, 8 months in I'm a bit disappointed. I went to the Doctor at 6 month mark to get the plasma thing done so I was hoping for a boost.. It's a bit better and the doctor said it was looking good but said it won't be really filling until 1 year mark cuz crown is slower. Gotta say, so far I'm not feeling it. Sure it's a bit better but I was hoping for full coverage at 1 year mark, I don't get that feeling here..
20210706_061055.jpg
20210706_061050.jpg
20220110_202124.jpg
20220206_184102.jpg

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any before pictures? This looks like too big a spot to fill in with only 1500 grafts

HairNewbie

Reaction score
There's 2 before pictures there and two after pics there, it's only been 7.5 months but I did think there would be more progress than this by 7.5months. Both him and the nurse said it's too early and the fact that there are so many strands there that will thicken over time means it's coming along. I'm not thinking it will fill though.. I can see a real difference between the before and after but it doesn't seem like there will be a realistic fill and I didn't go through all of this for a defused thinning look.