8 months after hair transplant question

jackaly

Reaction score
Hi there,

Had a 750 graft hair transplant to fill in the sides.
Density was up to 45 grafts cm/2 ''dense packing'', single hairs in the front and doubles and tripples in the back of the hairline.

Im wondering now though, the transplanted area is still much thinner than the area around my widows peak.
Does anyone know if it will improve a bit more after 8 months? The hairs also still dont ''fit in'' very well as you can see.

Im asking cause it looks a bit odd now if I part my hair. It looks a bit like im thinning a lot there now instead of having had a ''dense'' transplant.

http://imgur.com/a/aqzNh

1st pick is comparison before and now (8 months later) (p.s. at that time I shaved the very thin hair to see how it'd look like)
second pick is other side, where you can see what I mean with the much thinner part
Last pick is an amazingl picture of younger me to refer to where my original hairline was (and how ridiculous it already looked in the first place).

Almost 24 years old now

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some have delayed growth but I think the general rule is about 10% come out for every month so your may only be 75% out so far. So it should still improve.

jackaly

Reaction score
Lets hope so. Perhaps i should make it denser later if it stays so out of balance with the rest, but we'll see.