75th SID Annual meeting - Mesenchymal Control of HF Formulation Growth Regeneration

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Michael Rendl at 75th SID Annual Meeting ( 11 May 2016)

Enjoy :wave:
[video=youtube;AfO-yNkQpaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfO-yNkQpaY[/video]

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Its crazy how in depth some of this stuff gets. Most of this video went way over my head.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its crazy how in depth some of this stuff gets. Most of this video went way over my head.

I felt like a complete moron when I was in Miami. LOL

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I felt like a complete moron when I was in Miami. LOL

You know, they probably respected the fact you may have been one of the few if not only non researcher there interested and trying to make sense of their work in person. I also think u articulated ur self very well in those interviews. The Histogen and Replicel ones were very intriguing.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, they probably respected the fact you may have been one of the few if not only non researcher there interested and trying to make sense of their work in person. I also think u articulated ur self very well in those interviews. The Histogen and Replicel ones were very intriguing.

Well, to be fair, I did have you guys to help with questions and stuff, can't take all the credit.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
It's mind blowing seeing how complex something so seemingly simple as growing hair can be... There's a lot of terms and mechanisms I'm unfamiliar with.