7 months rogaine foam nizoral and propecia no results yet

treatmentssuk

Reaction score
should i continue or be reslistic and cut my losses and qwit.i know the treatment has not stopped my hairloss because my hairloss stopped way before treatment ,i also cant see thickening or regrowth .ive been taking pics.

FlashFirez

Reaction score
If its possible perhaps you can upload the pics so others could evaluate the situation. When you say your hair loss has stopped do you mean like you already lost significant amount of your hair or that the loss has stabilized prematurely?

johnbbbb

Reaction score
Why don't you just stick with it for a year then make your decision?

Plus Propecia might be working still, it could just be slowing down your hair loss.

Danik0226

Reaction score
If anything I would be afraid to stop propecia. It could be preventing further damage and between it and Nizoral it is very convenient to use. I would imagine that most people dread the thought of having to apply a liquid like minoxidil to their scalp for the rest of their life. I've buzzed my hair down to a 1/4 inch to ease application for this very reason alone. Effectively applying it to longer hair is a chore if trying to stick to 1 to 1.5 mls. If I had to drop anything first it would probably be minoxidil.