7 months good hairline regrowth with pics (finasteride, drinking minoxidil, mk677)

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Portugal the tretinoin cream costs around 4 euros for a 30 g tube. Online is much more expensive, 2 tubes cost around 23 euros.

But look for Azelac lotion, the 100 mL bottle is quite affordable and if you use 1 mL every night it will last 100 days.

Anyway, the H&S anti-dandruff shampoo for men is very cheap and you can buy it at your local supermarket. It's the most important thing to add to your regimen.
Thank you @LITUATUI for the help,

I will follow your regimen asap However, I still don't know how I should apply the tretinoin on the scalp, since I need to apply on the whole scalp.

OBRIGADA

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me say something on the issue of the gut destroying oral liquid minoxidil. A person can verify whether a dose is working or not by examining non-scalp hair. Oral minoxidil works immediately everywhere. Why do people say you need six to 12 months then? It's because that is talking about inducing hair growth from balding scalp. It works immediately on eyelashes and beard and leg hair and all of the rest of androgen-induced hair below the neck, which is both sexes. I recommend buying a metric dropper which lamentably will only have four dosages and not go as low as I would prefer. If one takes the lowest ml line marked at .25 ml, this converts to 12.5 mg daily, if I have the math right. My eyelashes have grown extensively and even my removed beard is scratchier even though you can't see it and it won't grow to any length. Hair results will be less obvious depending upon the balding pattern, but a general thickening might be seen immediately. I believe that 2.5 mg to 10 mg or 12.5 mg for males, since it is much easier to calibrate, is plenty.

I am not certain whether I should go by the male recommendations or the female ones since I am combating baldness with a hormonal approach but as estrogen levels rise, dosage might be dropped radically. Minoxidil seems to work better for females to begin with, even 2 percent.

Now the half-life of oral minoxidil is low but it might/probably works together with topical minoxidil by creating the special enzymes in the scalp that make oral minoxidil so much more effective than topical minoxidil. I also derma-roll and use topical minoxidil right after and, no, it doesn't sting or hurt me to apply it so soon. YMMV.
I've noticed insane eyelash growth a month after started daily 3.2ml topical minoxidil. Its a nice side effect

Upper eyelashes got longer lower eyelashes are longer and also seem to be multiplying exponentially

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed insane eyelash growth a month after started daily 3.2ml topical minoxidil. Its a nice side effect

Upper eyelashes got longer lower eyelashes are longer and also seem to be multiplying exponentially
I noticed this, significantly improved my appearance as my eyebrows are genetically weightless and very light, minoxidil made them thicker and darker. I also think this can be a sign that it will be effective on the scalp as I later saw great improvement there.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Same here. I had been using latisse but latisse is incredibly expensive and oral min seems to help the eyelashes just as much if not more although it can be difficult to ascribe results in my case because of my concurrent use of latisse of which I have about one tiny bottle left that I won't purchase again as long as the oral min is doing the job.