6th Month On Dutasteride But This Inflammation(i Think) Is Killing Me

ohgodmytemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm now officially on my 6th month of Dutasteride.

Basically my 'itch' has been absent about a month into the Dutas. I went through a pretty bad shedding phase which has subsided, basically my hairline hasn't moved since treatment, am still a Norwood 2.5 temples (Photos in my original thread) However I'm getting this weird f*****g inflammation ( I don't even know if it's that ) they're like pimples that I squeeze and have been routinely occurring RIGHT on my hairline. Now I do use Keto %2 shampoo every 2 days and take Duta 0.5 every day however I just can't seem to tackle this inflammation I just have a hunch if I can fix this inflammation I'll get some regrowth.

Now I made a thread in July also detailing the inflammation I had (which was completely ignored lul) anyway Ill attach those photos here too. All up I really need some good advice here guys, I've read somebody Alex's pieces on inflammation and how he used perilla leaves and diet change and whatever else to get rid of it but I'm not sure what course of action I should take.

Attachments

• CURRENT HAIIRLINE INFLAMMATION.jpg
    CURRENT HAIIRLINE INFLAMMATION.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 282
  • CURRENT HAIRLINE INFLAMMATION 2.jpg
    CURRENT HAIRLINE INFLAMMATION 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 266
  • JULY LEFT SIDE INFLAMMATION (IN HAIRLINE HARD TO SEE).jpg
    JULY LEFT SIDE INFLAMMATION (IN HAIRLINE HARD TO SEE).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 270
  • JULY RIGHT SIDE INFLAMMATION.jpg
    JULY RIGHT SIDE INFLAMMATION.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 255

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn’t look like a nw2.5 man lol

abcdefg

Reaction score
Its funny how not only do we know so little about how male pattern baldness works. We actually cant even agree on simple things what classifies as male pattern baldness to begin with!
I see some miniaturization but it does look pretty minor and early on the process. That is the time to do something though! There is no cure, and not ever be one.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny how not only do we know so little about how male pattern baldness works. We actually cant even agree on simple things what classifies as male pattern baldness to begin with!
I see some miniaturization but it does look pretty minor and early on the process. That is the time to do something though! There is no cure, and not ever be one.
I doubt that there will be a cure in the next 50 years. But very expensive hair cloning is likely.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us posted. Remember Alex used cortisone to cure his inflammation before changing his diet and taking supplements to keep it that way. Duta often takes awhile to show results, and I'd expect you'll see the thin spot shed before it comes back thicker.