6ft (183 Cm) Master Race: Share Your Dating Success

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to browse Lookism and all that weird incel sh*t regularly. sh*t always had me stressing that I wasn't good enough. When I finally quit that sh*t it took me almost 2 years to regain my self esteem. When I started getting back into the dating scene I basically had to relearn everything, it was a disaster lol, I felt like a monkey around humans.. had to teach myself how to get a date, how to behave around the girl that I'm dating, how to talk to her, what places to take her, etc. This is how far you are left behind when you waste a lot of time drowning in self pity on toxic Internet communities, it's just horrible.

I finally stopped worrying about my hair so much once I hit nearly a year into my 2nd transplant. which means that I had a pretty satisfying result I guess, hah. The only exception is selfies under a very bright light and an over the head angle, which I try to avoid.

The girls were still attracted to me when they saw me irl and said that I look exactly like the pics, despite all the hair problems, which really helped my confidence a lot. I've been dating mostly 6/10's and I think that I was always the attractive one, so I guess I'm like a 7/10. Online dating has been harsh and I just never get to date girls above my looks level, rarely even my equals. A lot of the girls look better in the pics than irl, which results in a lot of disappointments, but I still have faith.

Keep in mind that I'm from a small and slightly conservative place though.. if I lived in some major city, I'd probably be smashing b****s left and right (already tried Tinder Gold and had decent results).

Finally gonna start a new job in a big corporation next week, expecting to meet new girls in there.

At this point all I want is to maximize my sexual function, it'll give me a peace of mind and I can handle the rest of my issues, so I'm not on finasteride and I'm currently in the process of quitting Lexapro.
When I said incel, I was making a crack at you, but nothing serious. I have a girlfriend, and when I don't, not much trouble doing my thing.

I do know what you're talking about, about being clunking around women if you haven't been around them n been successful. You don't know what to do, so you think you have to be over the top, or overly boisterous, etc. Just whatever mood you're in, you have to be yourself in that mood. If you're particularly up, then great, you'll naturally be a little boisterous, but don't fake it. Unless you're a f*****g pro, they see right through that sh*t.

I am really am lucky being pretty decent looking with a good sense of what I should wear to maximize it. I really only started taking min about 2 years ago (didn't do a whole lot), and just started finasteride about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to give it a year n then contemplate a transplant. I'm a lower end of moderately diffused thinner, with a pretty diffused hairline about 2/3 inch deep, especially at the corners, forelock not so bad. So we shall see if I get something decent out of finasteride, hopefully.

n online dating is a b**ch, it's made for women to pick the top 10% of men. They get enough guys trying in person, online is just to go for the gold.

You'll have much better luck in person, as hot girls will go for a not the best looking guy at times, because they get to get to know you.

I do fairly well online, but still, those top 10% of females don't want much to do with me. Mainly because I have a kid, which I understand. I don't even want to date a girl with kids. If I say I don't have kids, some of those hot girls will respond n go out with me, but I don't feel like lying. I haven't online dated in a couple years, but now that I have some money, I could probably show some of it in the pictures, and get some more of the good ones, that is, if I didn't say I had a kid. Money with a kid is close to the same as no kid and no money (reasonably speaking).

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I said incel, I was making a crack at you, but nothing serious. I have a girlfriend, and when I don't, not much trouble doing my thing.

I do know what you're talking about, about being clunking around women if you haven't been around them n been successful. You don't know what to do, so you think you have to be over the top, or overly boisterous, etc. Just whatever mood you're in, you have to be yourself in that mood. If you're particularly up, then great, you'll naturally be a little boisterous, but don't fake it. Unless you're a f*****g pro, they see right through that sh*t.

I am really am lucky being pretty decent looking with a good sense of what I should wear to maximize it. I really only started taking min about 2 years ago (didn't do a whole lot), and just started finasteride about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to give it a year n then contemplate a transplant. I'm a lower end of moderately diffused thinner, with a pretty diffused hairline about 2/3 inch deep, especially at the corners, forelock not so bad. So we shall see if I get something decent out of finasteride, hopefully.

n online dating is a b**ch, it's made for women to pick the top 10% of men. They get enough guys trying in person, online is just to go for the gold.

You'll have much better luck in person, as hot girls will go for a not the best looking guy at times, because they get to get to know you.

I do fairly well online, but still, those top 10% of females don't want much to do with me. Mainly because I have a kid, which I understand. I don't even want to date a girl with kids. If I say I don't have kids, some of those hot girls will respond n go out with me, but I don't feel like lying. I haven't online dated in a couple years, but now that I have some money, I could probably show some of it in the pictures, and get some more of the good ones, that is, if I didn't say I had a kid. Money with a kid is close to the same as no kid and no money (reasonably speaking).
Lolz. Idk about that man, I saw the guys on the apps and I look better than the majority of them, I also look better than most guys irl. I don't think there's a secret society of super hot people who f*** each other all day, but I like your idea. I do get dates consistently through the app (after weeding out all the fat/ugly/trashy girls and attention seekers), and they usually develop a crush on me fast. You're right about the money thing tho; some girls don't like it that I'm still a student and live with my parents, which limits my options atm.

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lolz. Idk about that man, I saw the guys on the apps and I look better than the majority of them, I also look better than most guys irl. I don't think there's a secret society of super hot people who f*** each other all day, but I like your idea. I do get dates consistently through the app (after weeding out all the fat/ugly/trashy girls and attention seekers), and they usually develop a crush on me fast. You're right about the money thing tho; some girls don't like it that I'm still a student and live with my parents, which limits my options atm.
You're oversimplifying my post with the standard "lolz" thing to boot. Come on, I thought we were going to have a real conversation.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to browse Lookism and all that weird incel sh*t regularly. sh*t always had me stressing that I wasn't good enough. When I finally quit that sh*t it took me almost 2 years to regain my self esteem. When I started getting back into the dating scene I basically had to relearn everything, it was a disaster lol, I felt like a monkey around humans.. had to teach myself how to get a date, how to behave around the girl that I'm dating, how to talk to her, what places to take her, etc. This is how far you are left behind when you waste a lot of time drowning in self pity on toxic Internet communities, it's just horrible.

I finally stopped worrying about my hair so much once I hit nearly a year into my 2nd transplant. which means that I had a pretty satisfying result I guess, hah. The only exception is selfies under a very bright light and an over the head angle, which I try to avoid.

The girls were still attracted to me when they saw me irl and said that I look exactly like the pics, despite all the hair problems, which really helped my confidence a lot. I've been dating mostly 6/10's and I think that I was always the attractive one, so I guess I'm like a 7/10. Online dating has been harsh and I just never get to date girls above my looks level, rarely even my equals. A lot of the girls look better in the pics than irl, which results in a lot of disappointments, but I still have faith.

Keep in mind that I'm from a small and slightly conservative place though.. if I lived in some major city, I'd probably be smashing b****s left and right (already tried Tinder Gold and had decent results).

Finally gonna start a new job in a big corporation next week, expecting to meet new girls in there.

At this point all I want is to maximize my sexual function, it'll give me a peace of mind and I can handle the rest of my issues, so I'm not on finasteride and I'm currently in the process of quitting Lexapro.

seeing the girl on the online apps and then seeing how different she looks in real is pretty much a normal thing nowadays, since their pictures are almost always with filters and the right lighting

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude you have to post a picture of you, Im really interested to see your hair after those transplants

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
seeing the girl on the online apps and then seeing how different she looks in real is pretty much a normal thing nowadays, since their pictures are almost always with filters and the right lighting
This is true. Those girls know how to cover up their flaws and boost themselves by 2 points. It takes a real trained eye to spot it early which I'm working on bc going out with girls who end up being unattractive is such a waste of time and effort.

dude you have to post a picture of you, Im really interested to see your hair after those transplants
I will send you some pics later bro

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm 5"11 or bang on 6ft depending on how you measure. I don't feel it's held me back at all. The claim that being really tall helps your dating life is something I'm skeptical about to be honest. There's no doubt it provides some, slight help, but compared to hair, face, frame etc. I feel it's way down the hierarchy of important things. If you've got a sh*t face, bone structure and are bald, being 6ft as opposed to 5"9 is not going to make you slay. You'll still be a 40yr old virgin no matter your height.

Basically, in my experience, height is more of a bar that you have to clear, necessary but not sufficient. The cut off is probably around 5"9. Any shorter than this and you're in trouble, no matter how good looking you are. Any taller, however, and you're probably okay, even if you're not 6ft. Just my opinion, of course. But this is how it seems to play out in real life.

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got hit with a brutal dose of suicide fuel. Just when I thought that Lookism / blackpill is not real.
I've met a girl, we got very intimate early on. We had great physical chemistry. That one night with her, I've felt loved like never before. No other girl has shown me so much affection.
I really thought we could have something deep.
We met 2 times after, but she became cold, started losing interest.
Yesterday, when we met, she told me she wished I was taller. I did not say a word, but boy that hurt me a lot.

I am 183 cm (6ft), she is about 181 cm (5'11). So I'm a bit taller than her, but in heels, she surpasses me a bit.
I am a bit above average in looks (facially), she was attracted on this level. She is also pretty.
The height it's what's holding me back.
Just imagine, if I were 190 cm, if only I were taller, she would fall in love with me, it would have been the story of us.

There is no gym for your face / height .

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got hit with a brutal dose of suicide fuel. Just when I thought that Lookism / blackpill is not real.
I've met a girl, we got very intimate early on. We had great physical chemistry. That one night with her, I've felt loved like never before. No other girl has shown me so much affection.
I really thought we could have something deep.
We met 2 times after, but she became cold, started losing interest.
Yesterday, when we met, she told me she wished I was taller. I did not say a word, but boy that hurt me a lot.

I am 183 cm (6ft), she is about 181 cm (5'11). So I'm a bit taller than her, but in heels, she surpasses me a bit.
I am a bit above average in looks (facially), she was attracted on this level. She is also pretty.
The height it's what's holding me back.
Just imagine, if I were 190 cm, if only I were taller, she would fall in love with me, it would have been the story of us.

There is no gym for your face / height .

I'm sorry this happened to you but if you think height doesn't matter you're delusional, lookism is real and red pill is real, girls want to date men that are taller than them, now in this case it didn't matter that you're 183 (which is fairly tall btw), it was that she is very tall for a girl and basically at your height. that was the problem. tall girls have their own problems, because many men will not date girls that are taller than them, she has to find someone taller than her, which what all girls want. it's not that you're short, you're short for her.

it sucks but move on, you have plenty of options, go for a normal height girl next time, not a tall one.
and btw she turned cold on you because you just lost the selection pool to another guy, not tryna put salt to the wound but she most likely was seeing/talking to couple more guys while she was seeing you, and eventually decided on the guy she wants to keep going with and ditched the rest, it's a classic tinder situation and girls do that IRL too.
talking/seeing several guys at the same time until they decide who to choose and then ghosting the rest.