63 Years Old And Finally Seeing Some Improvment

precy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have started on a new hair regrow trial program when I visited Australia in May this year. I continue it when I went back home since you can do it your self. I'm in my 10 week and seeing a good result this early.
I know how stressful it is trying things and hoping they work ,so I want to see if it really works over a long period so I don't get disappointed..
I hope this may help my thinning hair.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk on which bullshit you're spending money. But if you have a lot of dollars you can buy me a pack of minoxidil for 3 months supply, can be kirkland ofcourse.

Leslie5555

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have started on a new hair regrow trial program when I visited Australia in May this year. I continue it when I went back home since you can do it your self. I'm in my 10 week and seeing a good result this early.
I know how stressful it is trying things and hoping they work ,so I want to see if it really works over a long period so I don't get disappointed..
I hope this may help my thinning hair.
What is the hair growth trial? I'm 41 and have lost a ton of hair in the past three months. I have hirsutism diagnosed in 2009 and was taking Spironolactone for eight years it worked great until recently. Waiting on results of my current lab work to see what's going on with me again