The Gardener

Reaction score
What to tell mother you ask?

I don't know what the text of your original posting was, but, my rule of thumb in those situations is that you shouldn't worry about what to tell mother. Mother already knows, but is probably too tactful and caring to bring it up herself. Just say it to her, straight up, the truth. She's your mom. As long as you didn't kill someone, then she will understand.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Just tell her that you're gay and proud of it! And that you don't care what she thinks because you love men and you're not going to stop just because she disapproves.

G

OK so your gay AND you've killed someone (well a couple of people actually) but what the hell!, your mom probably made a few mistakes herself, I am sure she will see this frenzied homoerotic killing as part of a wider picture.

G

Look man there is nothing wrong with being a bald, gay serial killer who likes to wear retro 70`s clothing. Just tell your mother, she will understand the man love and the yearning to kill, she may have more difficulty with the Village People clothes you like. But if she kicks you out you can always stay at the YMCA.....

G

we have all had that desire to dress up in tight light brown leather slacks and a nice hat, go out and pick up some bald gay stud in a bar take him home and ride him bareback as you rub 15% minoxidil into his head, shouting "you wanna die buddy, huh! you wanna die?" as you push a hand gun into the back of his head with the other hand, always keeping one eye on the bedroom door in case 'she' comes in, we have all done this it does not mean you are gay, bi-curious prehaps, but definately not gay.

P.S always wash your hands after applying minoxidil

:freaked2:

G

YMCA

it's fun to stay at the...

YMCA

YMCA

YMCA

G

young man are you looking at me...

i said young man are you looking at me..

im gonna blow your brains out mothefucker...

its fun to stay at the YMCA....

G

tynanW said:
YMCA

YMCA

YMCA

YMCA

hair mchair