60 days into 1 mg finasteride and 2x/day Rogaine - My hair is back !!

2Young4This

Reaction score
To all of you guys just starting your regimen and thinking about starting,

finasteride and Rogaine have been absolutely great for me. Every noticeable sign of hair loss is gone, and my hair has re-grown thicker and fuller than ever! In the very beginning, like the first few days, I had some very uncomfortable testicular pain, but it went away and I have not had any side effects since (physical or sexual).

In the very beginning, I actually saw an increase in sex drive and hunger, likely due to the extra testosterone. Thankfully, that balanced out within a week and a half to two weeks; I was eating too much. Since then, my life has been completely normal. My sex drive is the same as it has always been, my hair is finally thick again, and I feel very happy and glad that I started treatment.

So if you're thinking about starting, give it a try! It isn't for everybody, but it might just work out, as it seems to have for me and certainly has for many others.

Saludos! :D

Pencol

Reaction score
To all of you guys just starting your regimen and thinking about starting,

finasteride and Rogaine have been absolutely great for me. Every noticeable sign of hair loss is gone, and my hair has re-grown thicker and fuller than ever! In the very beginning, like the first few days, I had some very uncomfortable testicular pain, but it went away and I have not had any side effects since (physical or sexual).

In the very beginning, I actually saw an increase in sex drive and hunger, likely due to the extra testosterone. Thankfully, that balanced out within a week and a half to two weeks; I was eating too much. Since then, my life has been completely normal. My sex drive is the same as it has always been, my hair is finally thick again, and I feel very happy and glad that I started treatment.

So if you're thinking about starting, give it a try! It isn't for everybody, but it might just work out, as it seems to have for me and certainly has for many others.

Saludos! :D

After 60 days you got this great results!? Awesome! Any pictures of how it was and how is now? for motivation :p
So glad for you that you got great results!

2Young4This

Reaction score
Thanks!! I've been really thrilled!

From the very beginning I decided to not take any pictures. My reasoning behind it was that every picture is going to look different depending on lighting, angle, and many other factors. I didn't want to scrutinize over little details; I just wanted to relax and trust the process. My doctor took pictures during my consultation, I'm excited to compare results at my one year consultation in December.

If I pull my hair completely apart, it looks a little bit weak at the roots, but that's better each week. What has changed dramatically is the overall thickness of my hair. Before, you could see through the sides and front because the hair was translucent, now you can't see through a single hair!

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats on your private success. Thanks for sharing your anecdote and I hope you continue to see results and some day show us your results for motivation like the other poster said.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Looks great. Keep up the good work.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic progress. I literally can't see any thinning.