6 Months Results : Crown And Diffuse Thinning Huge Improvement

Wallygator

My Regimen
Reaction score
where did you buy topical finasteride? how do you apply it? ex: do you leave it on for 10-15-20 minutes then wash it off?

I buy it from minoxidilmax, they have a few different compound with finasteride in it. I apply it before bed and let it sit there for the night. It's greasy but worth it

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a 0.5 mm once a week, I don't go hard enough to bleed but it's definitely not pleasant ....
Hi, do you apply the topical solution on the day of microneedling, like directly after or wait until next day to reduce eventual systemic effect of the drugs?

thank you

Wallygator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, do you apply the topical solution on the day of microneedling, like directly after or wait until next day to reduce eventual systemic effect of the drugs?

thank you

Hi, I apply the topical solution on the day of microneedling, I have no idea if the drug is more likely to go systemic with the microneedling ...

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Wally,

Based on this post I made a purchase on the site of the combination product you used. I decided to buy their Maxogen-X product and try that out.

A question about dermarolling - how do you do it, is there a tutorial that you can advise on how you actually do it yourself? Also after you've done it how do you exactly clean the dermaroller?

Wallygator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Wally,

Based on this post I made a purchase on the site of the combination product you used. I decided to buy their Maxogen-X product and try that out.

A question about dermarolling - how do you do it, is there a tutorial that you can advise on how you actually do it yourself? Also after you've done it how do you exactly clean the dermaroller?

Hi

I go back to front, front to back, left to right and right to left with enough pressure so that it's painful but manageable.
It seems to me that the longer your hair are the harder you need to go to feel anything. With a buzz cut little pressure is already quite painful ...
I'm not good with dermarolling hygiene, I run it through hot water and believe any bacteria will begone by the next week ;-)

Wallygator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick update, it's been a year since I started to prevent my hairloss, attached the pictures of this past year evolution

I feel like I am loosing ground again on the last two pictures. This sucks. The big plan was to prevent hairloss for a few years until kind of stops by itself in my 40s. Then why not go for implant and be good to go until I'm old and senile XD

If I can't maintain or get back some hair I will most probably shave my hair, I could live with that

Attachments

• inCollage_20200305_083412544.jpg
    inCollage_20200305_083412544.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,914

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick update, it's been a year since I started to prevent my hairloss, attached the pictures of this past year evolution

I feel like I am loosing ground again on the last two pictures. This sucks. The big plan was to prevent hairloss for a few years until kind of stops by itself in my 40s. Then why not go for implant and be good to go until I'm old and senile XD

If I can't maintain or get back some hair I will most probably shave my hair, I could live with that
Im not sure how well topical finasteride works in the long run.
I know you dont want to take finasteride orally, so at this point your best bet is to stay consistent with your minoxidil applications.
if it eventually loses effect over time, shave your head.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you are unwilling to use finasteride or dutasteride you are fucked in the long term, maybe try CB if sides from duta and fina put you off.

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score

I bought oleanolic acid, azelaic, dihydroquercetin, egcg (epigallochatecins) powder and mixed with ethanol. microneedling and i am not using with the maxogen x.. have infrared ligtht device aswell.

Will need to wait 6 months though for results..

welshman123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Over how long did you see results? Are those pics month by month