6 months on treatment

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do u guys think? I use to be a Norwood 2.5-3. What am I now?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 3,303
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,833
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 2,821
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 2,951

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks really good, what 'treatment' are u using?
Min 2 times a day
LLLT 3 times a week
2% keto three times a week

- - - Updated - - -

Your hair looks good. Growing it back out?

That said, it looks like you're in the Norwood 1 territory. Could be wrong, but the temples
look like they are a little further back.

Wish I had your hair though. At least your hair is thick.

I am fortunate to have hair that curls over my hairline. If I have a thick NWII I can just place it over my hairline to give an appearance of a straight hairline. I think I'm NW1.5-2

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Longer hair definitely conceals it. I don't know about Norwood two. A one, at most. Only from the hairline.

Although, the vertex, not sure. (Very top). Might be some diffuse thinning there, hard to tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I had thick hair. My hair is wavy, but it's not that thick as it used to be.

Let's pray some new treatment is released next year

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news on that end! A US government study was done on topical Finasteride mixed with Minoxidil.

Zero side effects. In fact, guys who had side effects with oral Propecia switched and had zero side effects.

This was .1% (one tenth of one percent). You can get this from Medical Wellness Center. If you get fifteen percent
or higher, I strongly recommend using hydrocortisone. Also, just skip Ret Acid. The doses are too strong, and it's
not necessary.

Here's the link! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314881/

You could probably go back to a Norwood Zero. You're young enough that it would definitely make a difference.

Since you're a good responder with Minoxidil, you will definitely respond to Med Well Center.

It's your hair, your choice of course.

- - - Updated - - -

This really surprised me with the side effects. I always thought it would be the same, and .1% was too small.

But the Progesterone (.25%) and finasteride (.1%) has really grown my hair back better than the previous
solutions. You could skip the Progesterone though.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, can't believe someone just down voted me on that article! Unbelievable.

Guess what br2, sometimes more than one country does the same study! Believe it or not!

It's true. :salut: By the way, the study isn't that old. It's January 2015.
I'd rather just take AAs orally, instead of topically...Unlike minoxidil, topical finasteride can't work better than oral finasteride.....right?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news on that end! A US government study was done on topical Finasteride mixed with Minoxidil.

Zero side effects. In fact, guys who had side effects with oral Propecia switched and had zero side effects.

This was .1% (one tenth of one percent). You can get this from Medical Wellness Center. If you get fifteen percent
or higher, I strongly recommend using hydrocortisone. Also, just skip Ret Acid. The doses are too strong, and it's
not necessary.

Here's the link! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314881/

You could probably go back to a Norwood Zero. You're young enough that it would definitely make a difference.

Since you're a good responder with Minoxidil, you will definitely respond to Med Well Center.

It's your hair, your choice of course.

- - - Updated - - -

This really surprised me with the side effects. I always thought it would be the same, and .1% was too small.

But the Progesterone (.25%) and finasteride (.1%) has really grown my hair back better than the previous
solutions. You could skip the Progesterone though.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, can't believe someone just down voted me on that article! Unbelievable.

Guess what br2, sometimes more than one country does the same study! Believe it or not!

It's true. :salut: By the way, the study isn't that old. It's January 2015.

A US government authored by researchers based in India?

j121walker

Reaction score
Congrats for the post, i am also looking for the safest way to reverse baldness and reading more stories here.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
An almost complete reversal of my
Hair loss without finasteride

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,014
  • image.png
    image.png
    997.8 KB · Views: 1,024

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey brah nice result!

i need your help , ive been on minoxidil for 3 month and 22 days exactly for my receding hairline and temple , and my situation is worse than baseline .

despite some litte hair sprouting around my hairline I thinned a lot on one of my temple .

So is it normal to be worse after almost 4 month ? Will i get some temple and harline regrowth ?

and one more thing , did you experienced skin side effect such as dark circle or wrinkles around your eyes ?

thanks man.

and did you use liquid minoxidil or foam

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey brah nice result!

i need your help , ive been on minoxidil for 3 month and 22 days exactly for my receding hairline and temple , and my situation is worse than baseline .

despite some litte hair sprouting around my hairline I thinned a lot on one of my temple .

So is it normal to be worse after almost 4 month ? Will i get some temple and harline regrowth ?

and one more thing , did you experienced skin side effect such as dark circle or wrinkles around your eyes ?

thanks man.

and did you use liquid minoxidil or foam

You need to give it at least 6 months to see man. I did go below baseline for a month or two and then everything came back like crazy. I use the foam and I haven't missed a single dose yet. You have to be crazy consistent. I have definitely regrown temple hair-100% sure. The thing is with the skin... I started looking at my face way more than I use to and noticed things. I then looked at older pics and saw them there too. Don't create a nocebo effect. Your skin will be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, Pavi. I agree with others that you are a NW1 now. How long were you balding before you started treatment?

I started receding at 16. The way my hair curls, I can create the illusion of a straight hairline so I never knew I had a problem. It got bad at 19. Started in October 2015 and haven't missed a single dose since

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using 15% minoxidil once a day since ... Well it's 3 days now lol. I hope things work out for me.