6 Months Duta, Gyno Symptoms, Please Help

MKP05

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 6.5 months now on duta .5mg every day. About two weeks ago I noticed some possible breast tissue enlargement on my right chest. I can’t feel anything behind the nipple but the tissue both above and below the nipple is swollen (and feels watery like there is fluid there No other symptoms but my right breast is clearly now larger than the left. I took photos today and it is indisputable. However my hair loss has improved dramatically over the last 3 months to the point where I can definitively say the duta has helped tremendously. Seems to have halted the loss and maybe even some slight regrowth although I am not sure. Overall I’m pretty pleased from a hair loss perspective.

But what are my options to deal with the gyno? If I stop completely it will take 5 months to get everything out of my system and there’s no way to know if the gyno will resolve. Plus my hair loss will obviously revert back. The only other lifestyle changes which could’ve caused gyro is that I started smoking weed about once a week since mid March (call it coping with quarantine). They say marijuana can cause gyno as well. I’ve stopped for now to see if it helps. Any advice would be appreciated.