6 Months, 27 Days, Finasteride. Top Of Head Dissapearing Now. Is It Diffuse?

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MmBBRdC.jpg

View this old post for old pics:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/..._balding_and_what_should_i_do_selfie/d83ra12/

Can I kill myself yet or do I have to wait till it all dies

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw, this was after a week without showering, because I gave up on hygiene after hair loss started

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone reply if this is diffuse thinning now

it wasnt like this before I got on finasteride

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been diffusing all along

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been diffusing all along

That's unfortunate, I had thought I was receding in only the temples

I had not noticed a diffuse thinning in my twin, and it was only until this picture that I have seen any scalp there like this

I will put older pictures soon

I heard that diffuse thinners have good reaction to finasteride, but doesn't seem to be case for me

Is it notobvious finasteride is notdoing much good? I am balding faster than my twin at this point

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's unfortunate, I had thought I was receding in only the temples

I had not noticed a diffuse thinning in my twin, and it was only until this picture that I have seen any scalp there like this

I will put older pictures soon

I heard that diffuse thinners have good reaction to finasteride, but doesn't seem to be case for me

Is it notobvious finasteride is notdoing much good? I am balding faster than my twin at this point

You might as well stay on it. It's possible it slowed down your baldness. And if you don't get side effects, then why not?

You are a diffuse thinner, unfortunately.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw, this was after a week without showering, because I gave up on hygiene after hair loss started

You really should wash your hair. I don't want to sound mean, but it kind of looks like you
didn't clean it for quite some time.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man I'm like you and I'm a diffuse thinner. Month 6 onward I've started to see a dramatic change. I've just started my 9th month on finasteride and I haven't shed a hair in weeks it seems like. Just stick with it OP, some people respond quickly, others it take 12-18 months to see results. Hang in there man.