6 1/2 Months still shedding

GaryTheIII

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Months 1-5 (minoxidil Only) May of 11' to October of 11'

About a year ago I noticed a thinning and receding hairline, nothing bad at all still had great hair. As a preventative meassure I went to hairclub and joined the EXT program (which is basically minoxidil but is nice getting updates). So for the first three months I shed pretty bad but then it stopped (only noticed 2-3 hairs when conditioning in shower). However I was convinced that minoxidil caused my "worse hair" that I now had. Quit minoxidil for a month shed like a banshee and got back on.

Month 6-12 (minoxidil and Propecia) began Propecia at month 6 of minoxidil
October 11' to May 12'

Got back on minoxidil after quitting for a month also started propecia at the same time. For the first 4 months I shed (which I accuse the Propecia for) but then it seemed to stop (only a few hairs when conditioning in shower) but then a month later at the begining of the 5th month shedding began again.

... What is weird is that I have shed hairs from the sides and the back which were pretty bushy before
... Previous to both drugs I did not noticebly shed
... The Hairs I am shedding look to be both damage and some thick good looking hairs
... I am only 19

Can Propecia be causing this? if so when I quit can I grow the lost hair back? anyone similar to this?