DrDog

Reaction score
Regime:
Finasteride 1mg everyday
Minoxidil 5% am/pm
nizoral 1% 5/7 days of the week at night
nizoral 2% 2/7 days of the week at night
Dermaroller once or twice a week

I dropped multi vit, biotin, and saw palmetto because I didn't believe any did anything. Saw palmetto maybe, but finasteride is much stronger. I'm expecting to be on the big 3 for the next 10 years, so I wanted to simplify my regime as much as I could. The dermaroller I picked up around month 4. I think it has helped.

Side effects:
A little dandruff and mild acne.

Timeline
Month 1 - Continuing to lose hair. Minor shedding.
Month 2 - OhGodWhy shedding
Month 3 - ItNeverEndsWhyWontItStop shedding
Month 4 - Okay..its slowing down.. a little regrowth good okay..
Month 5 - Looking a little better.. I'm not using any hair concealment anymore..
Month 6 - Still think about it, but not nearly as much anymore..regrowth is happening, but slowly.

Month 1.jpgmonth 2.jpgmonth 3.jpgmonth 4.jpgmonth 6.jpgstart and month six.jpg
months 1,2,3,4,6, and starting vs. now

Billygekko

Reaction score
Any close up pics of your hairline ?
Also a small tip for ppl that are shedding : use concealers ! It helped me tremendously

Reaction score
That's weird your hairline looks receded when it hang down but it looks full when you pull it back I'm the literal opposite

DrDog

Reaction score
just took this of hairline. Pretty bad quality but whatever. x.jpg

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you are over exaggerating with the 3/4 hair loss and depression cause of it. i bet your hair is better than most people here who are trying to recover hair.
good results, but really wasnt neccessary.

Reaction score
Would you say tht your hairline has progressed or just the top of your head?

DrDog

Reaction score
I would say it has progressed very slightly, and still is progressing very slightly. It is getting thicker though, I'm not sure as a result of the hairs growing back thicker or because I'm growing more hairs.

maxou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt call this success

And especially at 6 months... If your hair remains like this in 5 years. Then that would be success

Right now it's just average results