5day On Finasteride Wish Me Luck, Will Be Updating Every 2weeks If I Don’t Stop.

chrisjones12

Reaction score
Just took my first .25 finasteride tonight.

My scalp inflammation is pretty much gone. But my d#ck feels weird right now. It feels kinda cold if that makes sense. I'm going to try it for a week and see how I respond.

The only reason I'm not freaking out right now is because the same thing happened to me when I used Nizoral 2% for the first time a couple years ago.

I'm a difuse thinner. My hairline is pretty much perfect, but I've lost density from my childhood and even two years ago. Hopefully this works out for me. Because even if I don't grow anymore hair, the relief from the scalp inflammation is worth it.

Funnymanfun

My Regimen
Reaction score

My scalp inflammation is pretty much gone. But my d#ck feels weird right now. It feels kinda cold if that makes sense. I'm going to try it for a week and see how I respond.

The only reason I'm not freaking out right now is because the same thing happened to me when I used Nizoral 2% for the first time a couple years ago.

I'm a difuse thinner. My hairline is pretty much perfect, but I've lost density from my childhood and even two years ago. Hopefully this works out for me. Because even if I don't grow anymore hair, the relief from the scalp inflammation is worth it.
Are you still using nizoral?

Funnymanfun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't used it in a few weeks. I used to use it twice a week, but it dried the hell out of my hair even with a good conditioner.

I actually feel like it made my hair worse but it would be hard to prove.
I have scalp sebum but my hair are too dry naturally so do I need to use nizoral or not?

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood were you when you started finasteride?
nw3 vertex and pretty diffused in a nw5 pattern. i could see the top of my scalp when i look directly straight into a mirror. the hair on my hairline still can't grow longer than 1inch long

chrisjones12

Reaction score

Just to follow up on my one day result lol. I'm done with it. My body can't handle it. I already had low DHT to begin with, so maybe that why I had such severe side effects but I can't do it. I woke up numb without morning wood like I normally do. I also had a panic attack. Also my sphincter or prostate or whatever the proper name is was really tight. It wasn't painful, but it was extremely uncomfortable. and this was only on .25 mg. I can't grow facial hair and my scalp is diffusing, and the scalp pain is back now. My genes are trash lol.

I might try minoxidil in the near future and hopefully get a solid 5 years use out of it. Hopefully by then I can grow a beard and just accept my loss. Or maybe even the mystical magic hair lotion might come out.

Wilfido melendez

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it’s been 3weeks since I started finasteride and so far it seems like my hair is trying to get thicker. And I might have some regrow again is only been 3weeks so I guess that’s a great sign. After 3 months my dermatologist told me to go back for a follow up

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t been able to go through with it. I have been staring down the bottle for months. Still thinning like crazy, hairline starting to go.

foxy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im already 19y/o
is this normal or im balding.Can anybody provide some info for me?
PS: my father is bald

The 2nd pic is just a normal shot and the first pic, I moved my hairs around to expose more of the scalp. This was taken under daylight with roof windows.

Thanks for any input.

Attachments

• 20180818_094825.jpg
    20180818_094825.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 20180818_094921.jpg
    20180818_094921.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 194

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im already 19y/o
is this normal or im balding.Can anybody provide some info for me?
PS: my father is bald

The 2nd pic is just a normal shot and the first pic, I moved my hairs around to expose more of the scalp. This was taken under daylight with roof windows.

Thanks for any input.
Stop spamming your sh*t around. Jeez...