5213 Grafts Dr Koray Erdogan Fue Hair Transplant

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering where you started from the results are looking pretty good, and there's probably still a month or so of noticeable improvement left. Have you thought about doing a second pass for density in the future? What did Erdogan say your remaining donor capacity was?
I have another 3000 left

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great man ! Gives me alot of hope for myself seeing what you went from to where you are now you have coverage and it looks good !! If you dont mind me asking how much did it cost ?

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great man ! Gives me alot of hope for myself seeing what you went from to where you are now you have coverage and it looks good !! If you dont mind me asking how much did it cost ?
Thanks mate!
I payed 2.5 euro per graft

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0035C5DA-A862-436D-A1FA-6536FA9BBAE2.jpeg
105F8BA4-ED71-4CB9-97B1-0E1B9D31F9B2.jpeg
AFACD426-9A98-40F1-A4B5-E32A14993CE4.jpeg
E009E239-422D-46FA-BCDD-43D1799B42D6.jpeg
94ED6F56-9130-4FC3-8A47-9DE6B6582BA8.jpeg
6 months !

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first three picture look outstanding!

But from the 4th i would suggest you need another transplant. You should wait another 6 month and then plan your next on.
I guess you will have a good looking head of hair in 1 year :D

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first three picture look outstanding!

But from the 4th i would suggest you need another transplant. You should wait another 6 month and then plan your next on.
I guess you will have a good looking head of hair in 1 year :D
I really hope it will get better, I don’t have the power for another recovery of few months

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't know man, I'm hoping things turn around but for 5000 grafts I would have expected a better result personally.

The problem with diffuse transplants is that you will ultimately have some shock loss of the weaker hairs, plus it will always be somewhat of a comb over as well.

Had you transplanted on slick bald areas only I think expectations could have been more reasonable.

My suggestion would be to grow your hair out longer, and also maybe try minoxidil.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know man, I'm hoping things turn around but for 5000 grafts I would have expected a better result personally.

The problem with diffuse transplants is that you will ultimately have some shock loss of the weaker hairs, plus it will always be somewhat of a comb over as well.

Had you transplanted on slick bald areas only I think expectations could have been more reasonable.

My suggestion would be to grow your hair out longer, and also maybe try minoxidil.
I hope it will get better

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just looked back at your first photos before transplant and i think there is a massive difference from then till now. Maybe need another one like other guy said

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just looked back at your first photos before transplant and i think there is a massive difference from then till now. Maybe need another one like other guy said
I hope I will still have a change , The clinic said it’s until 18 months .
I do t know how much to count for more change

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
after 12 months just put some toppik on ?
I don’t really wanna add toppik it always made my scalp irritated.And I do t know how healthy it is.
I hope my scalp will look fooler and if it won’t I’ll go to a better Dr. Even though I always thought dr Erdogan is the best.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t really wanna add toppik it always made my scalp irritated.And I do t know how healthy it is.
I hope my scalp will look fooler and if it won’t I’ll go to a better Dr. Even though I always thought dr Erdogan is the best.

how's your donor, still some grafts let ?