My Regimen
Reaction score
0D3DA2AD-B41A-4CE3-89EB-BDCDAF15126E.jpeg
Donor area

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Commenting again after looking at your thread.

Your photos during the first two months scared me slightly but the results you are seeing now are great, mentally how do you feel about it all?

Considering one myself, I've quite long hair so the 'buzz' would be some difference looks wise for me. Im probably a NW3 Vertex if I was to classify it. Does the scalp remain red after two months? Was thinking I could keep a low profile for 2 months to get me out of the woods.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Commenting again after looking at your thread.

Your photos during the first two months scared me slightly but the results you are seeing now are great, mentally how do you feel about it all?

Considering one myself, I've quite long hair so the 'buzz' would be some difference looks wise for me. Im probably a NW3 Vertex if I was to classify it. Does the scalp remain red after two months? Was thinking I could keep a low profile for 2 months to get me out of the woods.
Mentally I feel great! I hope that I’ll have great results, and after 2 months I didn’t have the redness, but the redness didn’t bother me as well. I bought my self Gucci hat and I was ok haha
Don’t delay the transplant

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that’s a very good result, so shortly after surgery, you might actually become a fullhead if everything goes well.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like that.

SiGee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just joined the forum after watching this story develop. I haven't got a clue what level of hairloss I have. I currently keep it longer on top & swept back, which would hide the thinning on the crown, but this is starting to not work as well. Following this story has been really useful in helping me decide what I should do next...

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it will thicken up more in the next month. But I guess you wont be a fullhead afterwards.
With longer hair maybe you get enough coverage :D
In the first few months I Thought my results will be good

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks pretty good considering your hair loss, my hair is looking like it will end up the same.

I am seriously considering this in the future, I would be happy if i could get coverage like this and maybe even use some of my beard hair for extra density.

good luck!

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering where you started from the results are looking pretty good, and there's probably still a month or so of noticeable improvement left. Have you thought about doing a second pass for density in the future? What did Erdogan say your remaining donor capacity was?

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to make a proper analysis of all of the hair transplant pictures I can find. I would like to have a FUE transplant myself as soon as I can afford it.

This case can be considered average according to what I have seen so far. I don’t like the density until now, but it might improve.
The important thing is the crown is at least partially covered. I hate those surgeons who try to fill the hairline and neglect the frigging summit of your head.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to make a proper analysis of all of the hair transplant pictures I can find. I would like to have a FUE transplant myself as soon as I can afford it.

This case can be considered average according to what I have seen so far. I don’t like the density until now, but it might improve.
The important thing is the crown is at least partially covered. I hate those surgeons who try to fill the hairline and neglect the frigging summit of your head.

I think he will have really good results. You have to remember he has fine hair. Look at his before pics. I would guess that even when he was younger he would not have had a thick head of hair.

As his sides are fine hair too, it will all even out nicely. He should be able to grow his hair longer and will look really nice and natural.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least he has provided very nice pictures and the result will be decent without being exemplary. Thanks for documenting your case and if a second pass is possible all the best and good to see on here too. Donor looks virgin and some thickening on top will happen still.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it will thicken up more in the next month. But I guess you wont be a fullhead afterwards.
With longer hair maybe you get enough coverage :D

After month 6 there is not much change just some remodelling. He has quite thick hair and over 5213 grafts in the good hands of Erdogan so incisions look close to natural but diffuse balding is still the norm. You need much more grafts to be a fullhead even in this case so decent is the best outcome that can happen over the next months.