Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5C27C49E-0227-4FAF-9316-BF5D1F62FF84.jpeg
8207D2D9-39ED-40EF-AA97-03A1A793F2E1.jpeg
2D83A74E-798A-44B3-A445-0523A52D7B9F.jpeg
A2B3C904-A431-4B4C-8359-924CAA369F35.jpeg
B405A66B-9D42-44B9-A360-9BEABC9F643E.jpeg
Tomorrow I’ll be 3.5 months post transplant.
I think hair is definitely start to grow.
Hope to here you guys

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks mate!
Is there a better forum with active people?
Narcissistic much?
It’s not like a forum is inactive because people are not particularly into your story...

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Narcissistic much?
It’s not like a forum is inactive because people are not particularly into your story...
you gotta admit though that the total activity has declined , it also doesnt help that for some reason many old members with 3k posts are banned , since they were sharing their experiences and you didnt just see posts about nw1 teens asking if they are bald

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
you gotta admit though that the total activity has declined , it also doesnt help that for some reason many old members with 3k posts are banned , since they were sharing their experiences and you didnt just see posts about nw1 teens asking if they are bald
Two questions:
1. Do you have any figure supporting your claim? Like: number of visitors? Because they are increasing, FYI. Not that I care, because mods don’t get money or publicity out of this initiative.
2. The phenomenon of NW1 kids asking if they are balding depends - I guess - on the problem that a person’s image is more exploited in our modern society. You can see the same phenomenon on Reddit. People are terrified to lose their hair and they will pester any website (or subreddit) that deals with it.

And, above all, I find it inelegant that someone would complain because their own thread does not get attention :rolleyes:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two questions:
1. Do you have any figure supporting your claim? Like: number of visitors? Because they are increasing, FYI. Not that I care, because mods don’t get money or publicity out of this initiative.
2. The phenomenon of NW1 kids asking if they are balding depends - I guess - on the problem that a person’s image is more exploited in our modern society. You can see the same phenomenon on Reddit. People are terrified to lose their hair and they will pester any website (or subreddit) that deals with it.

And, above all, I find it inelegant that someone would complain because their own thread does not get attention :rolleyes:
no i dont have any figures , but it seems to me that constructive threads about treatments dont have a lot of activity lately .
The guy who wanted his 3.5 months post op thread to be 20 pages ofc is delusional

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no i dont have any figures , but it seems to me that constructive threads about treatments dont have a lot of activity lately .
The guy who wanted his 3.5 months post op thread to be 20 pages ofc is delusional
I think you guys are very wrong and maybe that’s why this forum is very quite with almost no support. The only thing that I like to get and give is support and knowledge.
I’m not looking for 20 pages , I’m not delusional or narcissistic and I think to write what you both wrote in my thread is rude and not respectful at all.
If I were you I would delete your irrelevant thoughts and become more respectful to people here, especially when they are still not with high confidence about their transplant results and need some honest opinions for good people.
Good luck

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Narcissistic much?
I think you guys are very wrong and maybe that’s why this forum is very quite with almost no support. The only thing that I like to get and give is support and knowledge.
I’m not looking for 20 pages , I’m not delusional or narcissistic and I think to write what you both wrote in my thread is rude and not respectful at all.
If I were you I would delete your irrelevant thoughts and become more respectful to people here, especially when they are still not with high confidence about their transplant results and need some honest opinions for good people.
Good luck

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
for me it is the gynecomastia side effect !
but no worry for your transplant bro, dr koray result are always good

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck
I appreciate your private message asking me not to participate in your thread but you will have to live with it :)
Keep smiling and congratulations on your very good hair transplant!

Reactions: Btg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks mate! 3 month and 19 days post transplant.
I feel better just hope the hair to grow more :)