5213 Grafts Dr Koray Erdogan Fue Hair Transplant

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nizoral blockes DHT no? It’s not only for dandruffs that’s what I’ve heard.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FD5315B1-AFCA-44A6-90E6-52D90E5013E1.jpeg
B3688C63-C42D-4968-A126-929CB60A2B69.jpeg
7495FBFE-AA07-4AAC-AD6B-1D9D89A89E98.jpeg
3 months and 8 days post transplant, redness is gone and scalp a little tingling.
What do you guys opinion ?

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny this forum people don’t participate and share opinions
Don’t be shy

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is dying.

I think it looks good. You seem to have pretty thick hair strands. I hope it turns out great. So glad you made your dream a reality.
Haha it look quite dead
I appreciate you made your opinion and I’m glad I’m made my dream come true , let’s hope it will turn good

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Indeed this forum does look like its dying, could be because alot of the active users got banned! I am following your progress though, as i am looking at using Erdogan next summer!!

Looks good for first few months!

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Indeed this forum does look like its dying, could be because alot of the active users got banned! I am following your progress though, as i am looking at using Erdogan next summer!!

Looks good for first few months!
Thanks mate!
Is there a better forum with active people?

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is the best there is. I also monitor your case but haven’t had the chance to respond yet.

Your case is a difficult one, obviously you go for conservative results. The Turkish guy is one of the best there is but the way he does the splitting changes the way you perceive the price per graft.

It’s still early to tell you if it’s a success or not. Just stick to the plan and be patient, for now it looks alright. Your regimen is extremely strong.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is the best there is. I also monitor your case but haven’t had the chance to respond yet.

Your case is a difficult one, obviously you go for conservative results. The Turkish guy is one of the best there is but the way he does the splitting changes the way you perceive the price per graft.

It’s still early to tell you if it’s a success or not. Just stick to the plan and be patient, for now it looks alright. Your regimen is extremely strong.
Conservative?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
People aren't saying much because we don't know what to say.
That 2 month pic looks horrible, IMO. BUT the pics you took today I'm like "Ok yea. Now I can see it shaping up..."

The older ones looked like: "Not only are you still bald, but now you have scars all over your head..." and no one really wants to post a comment that...
Definitely looks better today...

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People aren't saying much because we don't know what to say.
That 2 month pic looks horrible, IMO. BUT the pics you took today I'm like "Ok yea. Now I can see it shaping up..."

The older ones looked like: "Not only are you still bald, but now you have scars all over your head..." and no one really wants to post a comment that...
Definitely looks better today...
2 months the hair is still shedding and red that’s something usuall I think

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months the hair is still shedding and red that’s something usuall I think
Not really. Just means you have a sensitive scalp. The redness didn't disappear for 3 months with mine all the implants normally shed and start a regrowth phase. You just have to have patience around the 4 month mark things start to get better and by 12 months you will have the final result.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. Just means you have a sensitive scalp. The redness didn't disappear for 3 months with mine all the implants normally shed and start a regrowth phase. You just have to have patience around the 4 month mark things start to get better and by 12 months you will have the final result.
I am very patient:)

Jmoney

Reaction score
I think it will be a great result.
I'm considering Erdogan for my future hair transplant. My biggest concern is buzzing my hair and waiting for result to show as I don't want people to know about the procedure.
I wish you the best.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it will be a great result.
I'm considering Erdogan for my future hair transplant. My biggest concern is buzzing my hair and waiting for result to show as I don't want people to know about the procedure.
I wish you the best.

I'm in the same boat. going to be doing 5k grafts with Erdogan in a couple of months, but i'm dreading having to buzz my hair since i use a sh*t ton of concealer at the moment, and I believe Erdogan recommends not using concealer for 6 months after the procedure. Going to have to find a way to explain or avoid that.

Looks like it's going to be a clean result, I'm just dreading having to go through that shedding that occurs during months 2-3, but it will all be worth it in the end hopefully

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. going to be doing 5k grafts with Erdogan in a couple of months, but i'm dreading having to buzz my hair since i use a sh*t ton of concealer at the moment, and I believe Erdogan recommends not using concealer for 6 months after the procedure. Going to have to find a way to explain or avoid that.

Looks like it's going to be a clean result, I'm just dreading having to go through that shedding that occurs during months 2-3, but it will all be worth it in the end hopefully
You’ll be fine guys trust me! Only the day of the buzz will be shocking but you’ll be really ok