50mg Of Spironolatone, Any One Had Any Luck On This Oral Dose?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
took 25 mg for a bit, but don’t think it did anything. I see people taking 100-200mg a day. I think that what trans use. Has anyone had any luck on smaller doses?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone seems to be all the rage these days. There was a guy on this forum who had great regrowth from 50mg a day. that is the lowest ive heard. Most guys have to use a higher dose off 100 or 200 though. If I were you I would try a higher dose. Trans people have to use estrogen as well as something like spironolactone so dont worry about turning into a woman. Worst case is you get some mild gyno that will go away after stopping and less body hair growth. I plan on trying spironolactone myself in the next few weeks. Im going to start at 50 and move up to 100 if I dont get results. Good Luck.

George7

Reaction score
Can men really use spironolactone? Always been of the impression you will get a limp dick and breasts? Alway been wondering if I could use something like spironolactone to maximise gains and then maintain with finasteride or dutasteride.

Currently on finasteride only. Anyone ever done this? Agressive regiment with spironolactone and been able to maintain regrowth with finasteride alone?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep i did this. 200mg spironolactone for several years although i needed RU, dutasteride and oral minoxidil to maintain. I switched the spironolactone for RU after 3 or 4 years.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep i did this. 200mg spironolactone for several years although i needed RU, dutasteride and oral minoxidil to maintain. I switched the spironolactone for RU after 3 or 4 years.
Did you get lots of thickening and regrowth from the spironolactone ?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can men really use spironolactone? Always been of the impression you will get a limp dick and breasts? Alway been wondering if I could use something like spironolactone to maximise gains and then maintain with finasteride or dutasteride.

Currently on finasteride only. Anyone ever done this? Agressive regiment with spironolactone and been able to maintain regrowth with finasteride alone?

Yes some men can. There are a few guys on this forum that have been on it for years with great success and verry little side effects. They reported a slightly reduced libido and less body hair. And sometimes tiredness in the first couple weeks.

here is one thread. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/you-might-be-interested-in-reading-this.110443/ He has some amazing photos of his regrowth on page one if you scroll down a bit.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the gyno you get with oral spironolactone is reversible ?
there is a higher rate of gyno with spironolactone than duta ?

cedrickiller

Reaction score
You have to take amiridex 1mg per week or novaldex 20 mg ( don't know how many time a week) to not have gyno and take spironolactone at the same time that's my plan too

novaldex is much cheaper

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
but don't nolvadex harm the hairline ? we don't know if it had agonist or antagonist activity on the hair follicle .
With duta you would also take arimidex or nolvadex @cedrickiller

cedrickiller

Reaction score
no need arimidex for me under propecia or duta
Im going to try spironolactone with no arimidex and getting off propecia will see what happen